GH or no GH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH or no GH

I'm planning on a cutting cycle after the holidays that looks like this. 100mg Winny ED with 100mg of Test Prop and Tren Acetate ED. I'm planning on running this for 12 weeks. I'm currently at 270lbs and I'm looking to come in around 230lbs at 10% or less. 10% is the goal, anything beyond that is a bonus. I understand that my diet and cardio hold the key to this run but assuming I do both of those right I was wondering if adding GH at a dose of 4 to 6 IU'S a day would be an added plus or should I wait with the GH and run it in my next Bulking cycle. Also is 4iu enough for someone at my weight??Can't afford to run it both in the cutting cycle and then on my next bulking run and I want to get the most out of it so I'm wondering which one I should add it to?? Last question is will insulin be a must with the GH or can it be run without it...Thanks

Originally posted by limo View Post
    I'm planning on a cutting cycle after the holidays that looks like this. 100mg Winny ED with 100mg of Test Prop and Tren Acetate ED. I'm planning on running this for 12 weeks. I'm currently at 270lbs and I'm looking to come in around 230lbs at 10% or less. 10% is the goal, anything beyond that is a bonus. I understand that my diet and cardio hold the key to this run but assuming I do both of those right I was wondering if adding GH at a dose of 4 to 6 IU'S a day would be an added plus or should I wait with the GH and run it in my next Bulking cycle. Also is 4iu enough for someone at my weight??Can't afford to run it both in the cutting cycle and then on my next bulking run and I want to get the most out of it so I'm wondering which one I should add it to?? Last question is will insulin be a must with the GH or can it be run without it...Thanks
    Not worth it, too expensive and if you want to get the full benefit of it you will want to run at least 6 months.
    Insulin is not a must with it.

As for your cycle, looks good, have you thought about trying TNE though? If your doing ed shots anyways? Suppose to be awesome stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawd View Post
      Not worth it, too expensive and if you want to get the full benefit of it you will want to run at least 6 months.
      Insulin is not a must with it.

As for your cycle, looks good, have you thought about trying TNE though? If your doing ed shots anyways? Suppose to be awesome stuff.
      I hadn't thought about TNE. I just looked it up and it looks very promising. I think I might go ahead and switch it up instead of the Prop thanks.....So the GH needs that long huh?? I was thinking more along the lines of a 3 month run

Comment

imo better off with igf 1..the final result of gh is igf1, so your skipping a few chapters

Comment

You know I really need to read up on IGF 1 to get a better handle on just what its complete function is. I have been following it from afar, just reading the basics and trying to understand its makeup, never really to a long look at it but I think I might now. Not just because of your suggestion, its something I've been kinda curious about for some time now but if it can deliver not only the quality muscle gain but the fat loss that HGH does then its worth taking a look at. I wish I knew someone local who was using it so I could get the inside scoop on the do's and don'ts

Comment

I think that is backwards. IGF is how you measure GH, because it is the detectable enzyme in the blood but the point of taking IGF is just as a GH secretagogue. By taking GH your IGF also goes up but it's the GH that actually makes you create more cells and improves your metabolism, which is what makes it a good lean mass agent, if you can stay on long enough. I'm about to start GH cycle, should be here in a week or so. This will be my first GH cycle but from researching and waffling on it for years i've finally decided to commit, I'll be running 8iu for 7 months. After about 4 months I plan to do a straight Test C cycle to put some growth on the new cell mass and hope that the mood enhancing effects of GH will also help counter any negative mood affects of the Test. As a cutting agent, from what I've read, even taking as little as 2iu GH first thing in the morning for a protracted timeline (6months) will have a positive metabolic affect... but we're only talking maybe 10lbs of fat loss over 6 months directly attributed to the GH... is it worth it? your call but since you are looking to loose 40lbs my recommendation would be to just go with something like an ECA stack, which would be much more usefull for weight loss and more finanaically sustainable than GH.

best of luck with whatever you decide.

Comment

You could benefit greatly from GHRP-6 with cjc-1295 in that cycle instead of HGH.. And its the best way to recover from using HGH especially after 6months-1year. Works on your natural GH secretions and burst intensities so its both an alternative and a recovery protocol.

Comment

HGH is always a plus. They have great deals on them at this time

Comment

Working...
                X