First cycle.....need info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle.....need info

Im gonna be running deca and prob sus 250. Aftdr my reading it looks like I should take both clomid and nova for 21 days 3 weeks after last pin. Is this correct? Is there anything I can do durinb the cycle to help maintain my testies.

You should run just test for your first cycle IMO, maybe with a d-bol or t-bol kickstart.

Seems like mixed review as of which PCT to use, I've been told just one or the other for four weeks after, and to start higher and taper down; i.e. Clomid at 100/50/50/25.

Check in HCG, I've never used it, but it stimulates cells in the testes and keeps them from shrinking, and gives you a quicker rebound PCT, just has to be timed right with your cycle and how much you take.

Comment

Im on my first cycle also. Ive been runnin sust 270 pinning twice a week. And d-bol 25mg a day. Its working great for me

Comment

Originally posted by jjt1984 View Post
        Im gonna be running deca and prob sus 250. Aftdr my reading it looks like I should take both clomid and nova for 21 days 3 weeks after last pin. Is this correct? Is there anything I can do durinb the cycle to help maintain my testies.
        I would say def just use the Sust for your first cycle. And yea maybe a oral kick start but I would hold of on Deca till even 3rd run. See how your body reacts on the first start low. And the Clomid 100,50,50,25 should be good starting 2 weeks after last pin.

And get some Arimidex or Aromasin to run during like E3D to see how you react.

Comment

Most guys are going to say run test with maybe an oral kick start for your first cycle and thats always a great suggestion. My first true cycle after tryin some orals was GP sus 270 and GP deca 250 for 10 weeks while taking adex at half a tab eod. I went with that combo because the deca helps lubricate the joints and that was something I needed. I did however run both at a low dose to be safe. I did twice a week pins at half a ml per pin for a total of 270mg test and 250mg deca a week. Side effects are dose dependent and at that dose the only sides I had were slightly sore nipples once in a while. Nothing major. I was able to keep about 13lbs of what I gained after a proper pct including hcg during the cycle and after. I would recommend adding hcg mid cycle and with pct to everyone. I've cycled with and without it and seem to be able to recoup better with it. My thoughts are people are going to do what they want to do no mater what advice they get. So do what you do but be smart about it and SAFE above anything. Good luck

Comment

I agree w/cmode44 - for ur 1st cycle just go with Sust (test) see what it does to ur body + how u react. - then think about adding.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

It's always tempting to take more, more, more; but you might not need more. Start small and save money. The sust might do exactly what you want it to. No sense in flooding your receptors. I say start small until you HAVE to add, plus it's cheaper at first too.

Like Sam has said, it's a marathon, and hopefully your goals are to be hitting the iron chapel for years!

Comment

I agree with most of the brothers about the Sus but also just pick Nolva or Clomid to go with for PCT. Save you some $ for that Spring cycle!!
                "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X