Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting ice hockey soon, will it mess with my gains??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting ice hockey soon, will it mess with my gains??

bodybuilding is most important to me but i love hockey as well and was wondering if its going to stop/hinder me being able to make gains while im natty?

i also plan to stop during my cycle to maximise my gains or would it not affect my gains while on cycle?

if it will hinder my gains what can i do to maximise my gains while playing hockey? do i double up my carbs pre-workout and post workout, stop doing cardio in the gym etc etc.??

thanks guys praying its not going to make things to difficult

hockey really messed with one of my training partner's gains when he rolled his ankle on the ice and shattered it into a million pieces....so try not to do that

if your diet is dialed in now for your current lifestyle, you'll probably need more food. how much? it's gonna be hard to say. you'll need to watch your body. if you see yourself leaning out too much, you obviously need more. also be aware that your recovery speed will probably be slowed down a little if you're adding in regular strenuous activity on the ice. this will be another reason to make sure you're eating enough to avoid injury. i've heard it said (and believe it to a point) that theres no such thing as over training, only under eating.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
    X