Critique my 2nd cycle, thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique my 2nd cycle, thanks

My first cycle was test e 500mg pw for 14 weeks, for my 2nd cycle I'm planning to do weeks 1-16 test e 600mg pw,
    1-14 deca at 300mg pw (could this be upped to 400mg?)
    Either weeks 1-5 dbol at 30 mg pd or weeks 2-6 (to try and utilize the deca dbol synergy)
    And perhaps weeks 13-16 stanazol at 30-40 mg pd

I know this is a big cycle compared to my first but I've seen a lot of mixed opinions on making the most out of your first few cycles due to them yielding the most gains.

Appreciate any opinions, thanks

Originally posted by Swiftdemise View Post
    My first cycle was test e 500mg pw for 14 weeks, for my 2nd cycle I'm planning to do weeks 1-16 test e 600mg pw,
    1-14 deca at 300mg pw (could this be upped to 400mg?)
    Either weeks 1-5 dbol at 30 mg pd or weeks 2-6 (to try and utilize the deca dbol synergy)
    And perhaps weeks 13-16 stanazol at 30-40 mg pd

I know this is a big cycle compared to my first but I've seen a lot of mixed opinions on making the most out of your first few cycles due to them yielding the most gains.

Appreciate any opinions, thanks
    I'm still a rookie, but also just started my second cycle. I ran 500mg test E wk1-12 and 30mg dbol everyday wk 1-5 on my first cycle. I made good gains. My second cycle is identical to my first. I wanted to add in Deca as well, but most of these guys on here told me not to if I made good gains on my first. Basically don't rush into new stuff if you still gain on the basic test+dbol cycle

Comment

I wouldn't rush in to stacking so many things man. When we say to take advantage of your first few cycles, we are mostly talking about the fact that you DON'T have to use so much gear to get great gains. It's better to keep it simple for your first few cycles so you don't wear your receptors out as quick. compare it to Tylenol. When you have a headache, you go take 1, maybe 2 Tylenol to get rid of it. The next time you get a headache, same thing. After that, do you start taking 4-5? Nope lol, you stick with taking just enough to get the job done. That's the way I look at these drugs too. Keep it simple until you start to build a resistance, then think about upping doses and stacking other products. It's ok to stack thinks, but keep the stacks simple. it gets to a point where adding more substance becomes inefficient. My opinion, do another round of test with dbol. If you saw good gains last cycle, monitor your gains this cycle and gauge if you need to increase anything from there.

Originally posted by Thedub3 View Post
      I'm still a rookie, but also just started my second cycle. I ran 500mg test E wk1-12 and 30mg dbol everyday wk 1-5 on my first cycle. I made good gains. My second cycle is identical to my first. I wanted to add in Deca as well, but most of these guys on here told me not to if I made good gains on my first. Basically don't rush into new stuff if you still gain on the basic test+dbol cycle
      You responded before I could finish typing everything out :P But this is dead on!

Comment

Good rule of thumb...dont "stack" compounds until you have to bump up the test. Once you need to go to around 750mg test/week, then you can throw in the other compounds. More test shocks the body and the addition of a new compound shocks the body. You should still get nice results from your test/d bol cycle. The earlier you use more gear the more problems you will have later. Other than that these guys before me nailed it
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

well you also have to take into consideration the compounds that you are stacking. From what I understand, Deca and Test work off of the same receptors so stacking the two at lower doses will give you better results than some other compounds at a higher dose. Someone correct me if I am mistaken.

Comment

True but if your body isnt reacting to 500 of test any more, adding deca isnt going to change that. You will still need to increase the test. Just run the deca at a low dose for your first time. Nothing shuts u down like deca so having your test much higher will only help things out
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

thanks for the advice guys, appreciate it!

i still have 3 months to wait :'( (just finished PCT)
              but ill be going test e and dbol as suggested.

aromasin over arimidex?

pct will be nolva 40/20/20/10 as suggested for my last cycle by ethan (also thanks for all the help ethan appreciate it)
              and im in the process of trying to get some HCG (living in australia and strangely enough no one seems to use it :/ makes it difficult to find)

ill also use d-aspartic acid and testofen (for anyone that hasnt heard of those two things it was suggested by current middleweight canadian nationals champion durrah aka mahmoud al durrah)

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                True but if your body isnt reacting to 500 of test any more, adding deca isnt going to change that. You will still need to increase the test. Just run the deca at a low dose for your first time. Nothing shuts u down like deca so having your test much higher will only help things out
                If they are working off of the same receptors, adding deca with the test will increase receptor activity over just using the test. 500mg/wk of test is still a good dose. I'm on my 4th cycle and I still respond very well to 500mg. Everyone is different, you just need to see what your body specifically reacts best to haha

Originally posted by Swiftdemise View Post
                thanks for the advice guys, appreciate it!

i still have 3 months to wait :'( (just finished PCT)
                but ill be going test e and dbol as suggested.

aromasin over arimidex?

pct will be nolva 40/20/20/10 as suggested for my last cycle by ethan (also thanks for all the help ethan appreciate it)
                and im in the process of trying to get some HCG (living in australia and strangely enough no one seems to use it :/ makes it difficult to find)
                As far as AI's go, either one will work. They both do things a little differently but in the end, they both play with estro levels. I've always used arimidex but reading into aromasin I've been leaning more towards using it. Like I said, either one will work just fine. And, if you are looking for Hcg, uncle nappy sells some. Just ordered some myself haha

Comment

Yep everyone is different. What works for me or you might not work for him. I agree 500mg is a good test dose if youre still gaining. Im about to start my 4th cycle and i need to up it to 750mg so im adding EQ at 600

Comment

EQ is better than Deca for your 2nd cycle. They are very similar and EQ has less sides normally plus the increased cardio and added hunger. EQ is what alot of ppl add as their second compound after their first run with Test. I would go Test/EQ/D-Bol but thats just my opinion. If youre going to run deca make sure to grab a Dopamine agonist i recommend Dostinex(Caber) And Clomid usually is better for pct with nandrolones and tren. One more thing if youre going to run Dbol i would grab an AI to use toward the end of the Dbol cycle to dry up some of the water weight. These are just all things I would do personally im no Vet

Comment

Swift what is ur reasoning for increasing ur dosage?

IMO - u would do just fine w 500mg Test + Dbol kick. - U want to make the best of all ur cycles.
                      I used in my late 20's, Now in 40's have been cycling the past 2 yrs and I still cycle between 500mg + 750mg Test depending on what I am using it with.
                      Judge ur cycles + ur dosages on what ur body is telling u not ur Bro's @ the gym.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks jay I'll look into that it sounds like a good compromise to deca and the cardio boost would be great as I'll be playing ice hockey,

thanks odb thats good to know changed my way of thinking a lot the reason I was thinking of running 600 was because a guy I know told me to up to 550 midway through my cycle,

I thought he knew his shit as he was quite big and had been juicing for a good 5 years (90kg 6 foot tall) which I now realize in 8-10 cycles is quiet terrible mind you when I tried to correct him with something I read on these forums he said "don't listen to those silly cnts on those forums they don't know shit" he then went on to explaining to me that "broscience is where you look stuff up online and then tell your bro" bahaha from that day forward I had nothing to do with him lol
                        Swiftdemise
                        Last edited by Swiftdemise; 09-27-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
                          EQ is better than Deca for your 2nd cycle. They are very similar and EQ has less sides normally plus the increased cardio and added hunger. EQ is what alot of ppl add as their second compound after their first run with Test. I would go Test/EQ/D-Bol but thats just my opinion. If youre going to run deca make sure to grab a Dopamine agonist i recommend Dostinex(Caber) And Clomid usually is better for pct with nandrolones and tren. One more thing if youre going to run Dbol i would grab an AI to use toward the end of the Dbol cycle to dry up some of the water weight. These are just all things I would do personally im no Vet
                          Run a stronger AI like aromasin the entire length of the cycle with d bol and deca to keep water off in the first place. Then you dont find yourself playing catch up at the end. Other than that, jays right on point with everything else

Comment

Working...
                          X