Whats the longest you have run melanotan 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the longest you have run melanotan 2

Just like the title states im thinking of just staying on all winter anyone stay on it for awhile

i'm naturally really pale and dont tan well but once i get dark enough on it, i can get away with using about .5mg 1 to 2 times a wk and tan for about 10 min once a wk. i think i've done that for about 4-5 months. its weird but i feel like since then, i've gotten more sensitive to the side effects...the flushing and upset stomach. it didnt ever really bother me but now it does. i'm starting it back up again now and i've had to start with about .2mg shots to keep from feeling ill. i believe its me and not the M2, as i'm using the same vials from the same stash i purchased before.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for the input. The only side i get is the night i shoot i get crazy dreams and cant sleep i just really dont want to go back to pale.

Comment

hmm, interesting. i dont think i've ever gotten dreams from it.

after i stopped, it took a long time to go back to normal. i feel like i'm still darker than i was previous to using it. i wonder if it changed something in my skin??
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So how long does a bottle usually last ya in maintanance stage

Comment

anyone ever notice this doing anything to scars????????

Comment

After running i for awhile i see my scars are alittle less noticable The only problem i have run into are called white spots which i never new i had. But to me this is a miracle drug. I have notice facial hair get darker which i dont mind

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                So how long does a bottle usually last ya in maintanance stage
                oh man, well like i said, even though i'm naturally really pale, i can get away with around .5mg to 1mg per wk (1 to 2 shots of .5mg) and tan for 10 or so min per wk. so for me, a 10mg bottle might last 10 or more wks if i were only to maintain.

Comment

Working...
                X