Training Techniques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Techniques

Ok lets post up some training techniques that YOU use on a daily basis. Personally, i use a variation of the following in my workouts. 5/3/1, triple sets, drop sets, super sets, rest pause, and FST 7. What do u like to do?
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 01-08-2013, 05:08 AM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Bump bump bump
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

your post made me feel stupid..... lol
      im old (old school too) i to 3-4sets and 3-4 different excirsizes per muscle groups - increasing my wieght each set, first set 12-10reps and each set after as many as i can (if more than 8-9 on 2nd set - u did not increase enough) each set should get heavier and harder.. and less reps - never less the 3-4 - i also try to do a finishing excisize like for Biceps (like a concetraction curl lil lighter and always 10 or 12) sam goes for fly's, and dipps, and pull-ups and stuff like that

also im open to suggestions - but i dont like change lol

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
      Bump bump bump
      http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

No no. Dont get me wrong i do it the same way. Each set gets heavier as i go on. I usually do 3-4 sets (unless im doing FST 7) per exercise. Ill only do those techniques on the first or last exercise of the body part. Either to get as much blood as i can into the muscle before or to completely fatigue the muscles at the end. Ive been doing alot of fst 7 on body parts i really need to bring up and 5/3/1 for the 4 main lifts, bench, deads, squats, and shoulder presses. Strength has gone through the roof with 5/3/1 and size and shape is comin up with FST 7

Comment

bodybeast lol
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
          X