2.5 weeks in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5 weeks in...

2.5 weeks into my first cycle of sustanon 270 and d-bol. Ive been pinning every saturday and wednsday and taking 25 mg of d-bol daily. Im starting to see the strength gains. All i can say is wow... I usually finish my flat bench pyramid with 2 reps of 285. Today it went so easy i decided to try 315 for one rep. No problem... But stopped there do to lack of a spotter. Ive gained 6lbs since i started also. So far so good :-)

Why so low on the d bol? How long are u planning on running it?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Well i was gonna do 50mg per day. For four weeks and it was suggested i stick with 25mg since its my first cycle. They are oral

Comment

Go 6 weeks at that low of a dose bro
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Will do thanks

Comment

How was the sus270 injections ur experience? Do they hurt for days after or bring on bad sides quick? Im asking bc i just started the sus270 and each pin has left me sore for days after.

Comment

I go 40 mg ED with DBOL. 10mg in morning 20mg one hour before workout and another 10mg before bed. This may not work with everyone as they may be a little more sensitive to sleep issues but for me, it perfect.
              "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

And the sust is going to hurt for a while, till you get used to it. The faster esters seem to be more painful. Test prop hurts like hell for the first couple pins and then it goes away. Sust is faster acting so just hang in there dudes it will pass.
                "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Yeah it hurt for roughly 4 days or so.. But nothing i couldnt live with. After the third or fourth pin the pain stopped. I liked it just be sure your diet is in check and you have a good pct ready to go two weeks after the last pin. As far as sides go.. I had alot of water retention... I didnt do my homework as well as i thought so i knew nothing about aromidex at the time. I so plan on running another cycle along with winstol for the summer
                  Scott1979
                  Last edited by Scott1979; 03-18-2013, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott1979 View Post
                    Yeah it hurt for roughly 4 days or so.. But nothing i couldnt live with. After the third or fourth pin the pain stopped. I liked it just be sure your diet is in check and you have a good pct ready to go two weeks after the last pin. As far as sides go.. I had alot of water retention... I didnt do my homework as well as i thought so i knew nothing about aromidex at the time. I so plan on running another cycle along with winstol for the summer
                    So u did run adex? How much/ often did u take it? And what was ur pct? Im just curious bc im on a 15 wk sus270 cycle and going to add winstrol and tren 6 weeks in.

Comment

im running a very simular cycle sust250 and dbol. im doing 20mg in morning and 20 in evening and pinning sust 2x a week. i have to agree it hurt and was a little sore but nothinng i cant live with, im right handed so my right side went alot smoother then my left but still nothing terrible. since were running a simular cycle and started about the same time ill be watching how it goes for you. good luck to ya bro

Comment

Im off cycle right now. I did this cycle starting sept of last year. I LOVED the strength i gained.

Comment

Take folic acid to help kidney and or liver issues I jammed out on test and oxymethelone my first cycle on way higher doses and the oxy is way stronger than dbol. You'll be good just up it a little and if you don't have a spotter use a smith machine and try the folic acid it will help you avoid a lot of pain trust me.

Comment

Working...
                          X