aromasin vs arimidex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aromasin vs arimidex

I keep seeing every where aromasin is better or preferred but,, every cycle I've seen posted here uses dex? What up with that?

http://http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblo...ase-inhibitorshttp://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/search/node/aromasinhttp://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/search/node/aromasin
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Hmm... Not sure where your goin w that response? Just asking people that use it why they personally use arimidex and not aromasin.

Comment

Aromasin is for lighter duty jobs lol IMO anyway its used when you dont want to destroy too much Estro Adex is a bit stronger than Aromasin and Letro is the strongest.

Comment

Just depends on how prone you are to sides. More prone users might choose to go with aromasin. Also depends on how heavy you are going with the gear. If your pinning a gram of gear/week, you prob gonna want something a little stronger than adex.
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I am thinkin about runnin Sust, Deca, and Anadrol. I'll have Aromasin. I am pretty prone to sides. I should start low with the Aromasin right? Was thinking 12.5 mg EOD or maybe even E3D.

Comment

12.5 e3d is the typical starting place for aro. Its pretty strong and can dry you out pretty quickly. Someone on here started their cycle while taking 25mg/day (which is pretty fucking stupid in the first place) and it dried their joints out so bad in 5 days that they couldnt lift for the next week because of the pain they were in from the aro taking out all the water in his joints. Now what good is all that gear your gonna run if you cant even pick up a weight? Point is, its better to start low with AI's n build it up instead of the other way around. With aro, i dont care how probe you are, i dont see any need to go any higher than 12.5mg eod. If u need something stronger than that then get some letro cause you have serious problems goin on. Not saying this is the case with you, just in general. I myself know that 12.5mg e3d is my sweet spot. Gets rid of enough bloat and doesnt cause any estro related sides and still allows me to make quality gains. Just takes trial and error my friend, just be smart about it
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                12.5 e3d is the typical starting place for aro. Its pretty strong and can dry you out pretty quickly. Someone on here started their cycle while taking 25mg/day (which is pretty fucking stupid in the first place) and it dried their joints out so bad in 5 days that they couldnt lift for the next week because of the pain they were in from the aro taking out all the water in his joints. Now what good is all that gear your gonna run if you cant even pick up a weight? Point is, its better to start low with AI's n build it up instead of the other way around. With aro, i dont care how probe you are, i dont see any need to go any higher than 12.5mg eod. If u need something stronger than that then get some letro cause you have serious problems goin on. Not saying this is the case with you, just in general. I myself know that 12.5mg e3d is my sweet spot. Gets rid of enough bloat and doesnt cause any estro related sides and still allows me to make quality gains. Just takes trial and error my friend, just be smart about it
                Alrighty, thank you. I don't do to bad with bloating. I get acne real bad, and I have some minor gyno. And than was just from running 25 ml of Andropen 275, but it was my first run and I didn't use any AI or any PCT. I didn't know better. I want to do my second run right. I only put in for the Aromasin cause I kept seeing it was "better", not knowing better just really meant stronger. I also read though too that there was some study saying the Dex didn't run well with Clomid (can't remember exactly why) and the Aro was straight with Clo in PCT so just figured another reason to get Aro instead. I will def start 12.5 E3D. Thanks for the run down, that's the best way I have seen it explained. Believe me I have been looking around since I put in for Aro.

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                  Its weird because it being weaker than adex or Letro is actually why it is preferred. Letro and Adex will dry u up quick as hell! Aromasin can be ran on cycle at the dose you said or even less. But I agree with everything you say here.

Comment

Jay.... I think that Aro is stronger than Adex. I think Adex will suppress up to 50% of estrogen and Aro up to 80%. I could be wrong but feel free to chime in.
                    "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Yeah I could be wrong, Its just something ive always thought for some reason. I know Letro is the strongest and I use Adex when i dont need Letro but never really used Aromasin. I had some before but gave it to a friend in need. Ill do more research on that but im dead tired today. Did Light weight legs and rode my bicycyle around today!

Comment

I think that alot of folks use adex cause the crash that other AI's can cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty49er View Post
                          Jay.... I think that Aro is stronger than Adex. I think Adex will suppress up to 50% of estrogen and Aro up to 80%. I could be wrong but feel free to chime in.
                          This is 100% correct

Comment

Well I just got my Aromasin so that's what I'll be running. I am starting at a low dose, 12.5 mg E3D. Maybe it is good it is a little stronger cause I still have sides from my last cycle.

Comment

adex rebounds and aro doesnt correct?

Comment

Working...
                              X