Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronny t i dont repond to testosterone cyp ester!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronny t i dont repond to testosterone cyp ester!!!!!!!!!!

OK I dont repond to test cyp ester my body cannot break it down. i have confirmed this with other people on professinoal muscle forum thread name is dont respond to test cyp. one of the guy said he does not respond to cyp or enth and he only responds to test prop wich he feels instantly? why do you think this is? because we have different esterase enzymes or lack enzymes?

i saw you posted in a therad in the iron den wich you stated since enanthate acid is different from cyp it enourmously changes the chemical makeup of the 2 from each other or atleast how it reacts in the body. but they flammed you for it but i think it's tru!!! i believe a different esterase hydrolyzes the ester e from cyp.

what about prop is it's acid quite different from cyp and enth, prop must be easier for the body to hydrolize right?

do you think since cyp does not work enth will if not then prop? ever hear of this crazy stuff?

and iam not making this stuff up about not reponding to esters it true i have confirmed it with other people just google it "body does not repond to test cyp"

Comment

Now thats interesting!? I would like to hear more from Ronny myself....

Comment

Ronny t where you at man i just want your opinion bro not gonna flame you for stating your opinion on this subject, i come in peace my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
          Now thats interesting!? I would like to hear more from Ronny myself....
          I'm just gettin interested from all the commotion

Comment

Bro's I'll respond later more exact,we coverd this issue in the Underground Book also.

More on compounding the 2 esters here: http://hardcorelabs.net/index.php?op...d=30&Itemid=35
            And its no rocketscience, the chinese know it to http://www.steroidspowder.com/showcases.asp?/46.html

Testosterone Propionate- this is also one of the most popular testosterone esters around and has the shortest available ester chain available in an injectable testosterone product. We have previously stated that the ester chain of prop is three carbons long. The ester is taken from propionic acid, which is an acid that has the potential to irritate the injected muscle. Often prop is used for site injection due to the fact that it causes an intense localized swelling of the injection site in most users. The reason prop stings is due to the short ester chain. Generally, the shorter the ester, the more irritation to the muscle. For example, bee venom, is C1, prop is C3 (three carbon chain). Make sense right?

The half-life of testosterone propionate is on the order of 48-72 hours, or two to three days. The disadvantage to using shorter chain esters is the need to inject more frequently and the general pain from the injections. Advantages include a quicker onset of action, and more immediate effects.
            An interesting side note is that the smaller ester chains, weigh less. This is important because it brings another advantage of shorter chain ester drugs to the table. If the ester weighs less, the amount of testosterone per milliliter or cubic centimeter (cc, they are interchangeable) is more. For example, testosterone suspension is 100% testosterone as we have said previously. It has no ester. The short chain ester propionate, is roughly 74% testosterone. This means that if you take a typical 1cc shot of prop at 100mg/cc, this is actually 74mg of testosterone and 26 milligrams of ester weight. A larger ester such as enanthate, is roughly 55% testosterone. Twenty-eight (45%) percent of the gross weight of a given amount of testosterone enanthate is the actual enanthate ester, not the active testosterone that you are searching for. So, a typical 200mg/cc shot of enanthate only contains 110mg of active testosterone. If you have ever used a shorter acting injectable anabolic, and gotten better results than using heavier dosages of longer acting drugs, this is the reason. You may have been getting more “active” drug into your system with what appeared to be less “overall” or gross mg dosage of drug.
            A great illustration of the above point is evident when comparing the "active" amount of testosterone yield in equal "mg" dosages of these two testosterone esters. Think of the 110mg/200mg injection of enanthate. The 74mg/100mg injection of propionate would yield more active testosterone if you were to take "200mg) of the drug. This would yield 148mg of testosterone from the propionate!! Do you see? So, 200mg of propionate is more "active" test than 200mg of enanthate.
            Yet another factor to consider is that you have more drug interacting with receptors at a given time with shorter acting drugs. It is essential to understand drug half life if you are to get the most “bang for your buck” from anabolics. With respect to your health and longevity, this is also of paramount importance. Why take more, if less works just as well. As we will explore, sometimes, less works even better.
            RonnyT
            Last edited by RonnyT; 09-25-2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I like to compare steiodal metabolism with alcohol metabolism
              Let us first conclude alcohol metabolism is controlled by genetic factors, such as variations in the enzymes that break down alcohol; and environmental factors, such as the amount of alcohol an individual consumes and his or her overall nutrition. In Layman terms, some guys can drink more the others, becuae they have a genetical higher amount of enzymes and these amounts of enzymes increase when you consume a lot of alcohol. It has also something to do with your overall wellbeing. If you are in good condition slept well and eat well, you are able to consume more alcohol without the sides. The alcohol tolerance is also connected with activity of alcohol dehydrogenases ( a group of enzymes responsible for the breakdown of alcohol).

The same goes for metabolism of steroid esters.
              There are two main types of enzymes that act to cleave off the ester and activate the testosterone. Enzymes called esterases come along and cleave peices of the ester off the tesosterone, thereby releasing the active chemical and allowing it to do its job (ultimately muscle building). Another type of enzyme called a hydrolysate which is basically a water breaking enzyme, comes along and aids the breaking of the ester from the testosterone molecule as well. Once the ester is broken from the testosterone molecule, the testosterone molecule becomes active.

Clinical Significance of Esterases in Man
              Williams, Faith M.
              Clinical Pharmacokinetics: September/October 1985 - Volume 10 - Issue 5

Esterases, hydrolases which split ester bonds, hydrolyse a number of compounds used as drugs in humans
              . The enzymes involved are classified broadly as cholinesterases (including acetylcholinesterase), carboxylesterases, and arylesterases, but apart from acetylcholinesterase, their biological function is unknown. The acetylcholinesterase present in nerve endings involved in neurotransmission is inhibited by anticholinesterase drugs, e.g. neostigmine, and by organophosphorous compounds (mainly insecticides). Cholinesterases are primarily involved in drug hydrolysis in the plasma, arylesterases in the plasma and red blood cells, and carboxylesterases in the liver, gut and other tissues.

The esterases exhibit specificities for certain substrates and inhibitors but a drug is often hydrolysed by more than one esterase at different sites. Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid), for example, is hydrolysed to salicylate by carboxylesterases in the liver during the firstpass. Only 60% of an oral dose reaches the systemic circulation where it is hydrolysed by plasma cholinesterases and albumin and red blood cell arylesterases. Thus, the concentration of aspirin relative to salicylate in the circulation may be affected by individual variation in esterase levels and the relative roles of the different esterases, and this may influence the overall pharmacological effect. Other drugs have been less extensively investigated than aspirin and these include heroin (diacetylmorphine), suxamethonium (succinylcholine), clofibrate, carbimazole, procaine and other local anaesthetics. Ester prodrugs are widely used to improve absorption of drugs and in depot preparations. The active drug is released by hydrolysis by tissue carboxylesterases.
              Individual differences in esterase activity may be genetically determined, as is the case with atypical cholinesterases and the polymorphic distribution of serum paraoxonase and red blood cell esterase D. Disease states may also alter esterase activity.

When you read the different fora on Cypionate vs Enanthate, you receive mixed opinions. Some prefer Enanthate and believe they lack the enzymatical potency to breakdown the cypionate ester before the compound is excreted and much more anaecdotical evidence. Mostly denied or questioned by others.

But what if the outcome is different for different individuals? I’ll give you an example. In these group of man with a reduces libido due to low testosterone, a LOW DOSE of testosterone was administered to allow intercourse and increase libido (lust). If these guys would discuss on a discussionform onethird of them had a different expirience on the potency of a combined usage of drugs. Then who would be right?

http://www.harvardprostateknowledge....cement-therapy
              There’s a significant failure rate of the PDE5 inhibitors (sildenafil - tadalafil –vardenafil) for erectile dysfunction, something on the order of 25% to 50%, depending on the underlying condition. It turns out that a third of those men will have adequate erections with testosterone-replacement therapy alone and another third will have adequate erections with the pills and testosterone combined. There’s still a third who don’t respond, but normalizing their testosterone level has definitely rescued many men who had failed on PDE5 inhibitors.
              RonnyT
              Last edited by RonnyT; 09-26-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I tried to highlight a few relevant phrases in the esterase reseach, but this fucking template doesn't allow it.

Thus, the concentration of aspirin relative to salicylate in the circulation may be affected by individual variation in esterase levels and the relative roles of the different esterases, and this may influence the overall pharmacological effect.
                Individual differences in esterase activity may be genetically determined, as is the case with atypical cholinesterases and the polymorphic distribution of serum paraoxonase and red blood cell esterase D. Disease states may also alter esterase activity.

Comment

very interesting bro. thanks for taking your time and digging that info up and your a very smart dude. alot of fuck heads wanna be smart asses and flame for you what they dont know lol. there is not doubt there is clear difference among esters, much more then just times release. Or better way to put is there is difference among us and how we respond to different esters.

unlucky me i dont respond to cyp , sucks i will try enanthate and if that dont work then my life is really gonna suck so might as well try prop then lol.

Comment

What I actually meant to say, and what infuenses compounding. Its very important which carriers solvents and co-solvents are used in compounding. Susan Wang from Sweden does very much research to this subject. Thus the complete solution is more important then the single estrification or hormone-ester.
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...tency-steroids
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...-and-half-life

Comment

yeah but about people not reponding to certain esters could solvents play a role in that too?

Comment

Working...
                      X