counterfeits from Bulgaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counterfeits from Bulgaria

Got some counterrfeits from Bulgaria, more next sunday when I get back home and will post more pics of the amps. First some amps P&B masteron and primobolan a Norma testo and Omnadren. Than I'll also post some comparisonpics of Karachi Sustanon, Aburaihan and Norma
    Attached Files

more

For our book I bought many samples from Bulgaria even did an article about it. Very good looking items. Pic of seized items, that explains Hubei I guess.
    Attached Files

Comment

omna

The amp is much bigger, the ring different from colour but most important the label is without any doubt, glued by hand. The Norma testosterone is very wel counterfeited and if the scammer wouldn't had made a mistake with the expiration date it would have been hard to notice.
      Attached Files
      RonnyT
      Last edited by RonnyT; 11-29-2010, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Always that slightest little thing is what gives it away if you know what to look for. Thats without a doubt your only defense against stuff like this is you need to know what to look for otherwise your screwed

Comment

The worst thing it's they can produce braille stamped boxes...but it's obvious they implement theyr capabilities...
          Ronny i've seen the sizure's photos is from Slovenia, do you know when LE cought it? Slovenia until 11/2008 was a paradise for AAS...i've seen people buying roids on a pub's table, openly in front of everyone...now it's best to avoid that country for this reason, very dangeous but if you would like to go in SPA to do sauna and massages, eat good foods in beatiful places and meet wonderful girls it's the country for you
          dino
          Last edited by dino; 11-30-2010, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
            The worst thing it's they can produce braille stamped boxes...but it's obvious they implement theyr capabilities...
            Ronny i've seen the sizure's photos is from Slovenia, do you know when LE cought it? Slovenia until 11/2008 was a paradise for AAS...i've seen people buying roids on a pub's table, openly in front of everyone...now it's best to avoid that country for this reason, very dangeous but if you would like to go in SPA to do sauna and massages, eat good foods in beatiful places and meet wonderful girls it's the country for you
            yes, I remember that was the biggest saizure in Slovenia...and all fake
            yes, this is not dream country for roids anymore, but we are in schendgen and E.U. so no costums within that area, and srbia is near and many workers come monthly from srbia and back, so it is not so hard...
            the sad thing is, that from 11/2008 steroids and other medications are considered like hard drugs
            even vitamins over 100% RDA are forbiden...

Comment

Luckily you can still eat ?evap?i?i with ajvar, tartufi(more in Croatia), pala?inke with Nutella or cream and nuts, gibanizza and a lot of others delicious foods Some of these foods come from Serbia...

Comment

u mean Ćevapčići_Ћевапчићи miamy )

Comment

I know

The can do the braille but not as sharp as the real ones, but I have a testex still researching.
                  sometimes i get counterfeits or fakes that I know are bad, mostly because they tell me or because of the price, then you start looking messuring weighing and making pictures 500+. This one is very good also. Dunno content yet, but well see..

Ps I found a specific faillure which I will not post open because i know from expirience that they (scammers) read the forums.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Karachi

I got 3 karachi's, can't show (promised) I will later. This one is a beauty the branding concequently prints an I instead of the R. Sorry for the many watermarks but I'll find our pictures scatterd all over the net. This one smears on the bottem or neck when rested in one position (standing or lying) over a prolonged time.
                    Attached Files

Comment

one more for today

I'll let you guys take a look and find, the fake is milkywhite but thats difficault to see in the pic no matter how big...
                      Attached Files

Comment

The winny's fake is the right?

Comment

Originally posted by methan View Post
                          u mean Ćevapčići_Ћевапчићи miamy )
                          Yes, i mean it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                            The winny's fake is the right?
                            ye plus I have a few others that will be analysed for the article, the one from Sweden was 49 mg/ml but with bacteria I'm interested in this one.

The testex was subject of a hot debate on our forum and we had it analysed (also in our book) it was made in Spain, now we find desma's with a golden band around the neck and new Karachi's, history repeats itself..
                            Attached Files
                            RonnyT
                            Last edited by RonnyT; 12-04-2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

yup,all that is coming from my country we have tons from all that stuff here and its almost for free

Comment

Working...
                              X