X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHRP's. GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, Imaporelin

Some basic information on these peptides
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...tide-beginners

Great post Ronny! I do believe that you are psychically endowed. It seems that whenever I decide to try something I have no experience with, you just magically produce the info that I need, and dramatically reduce the time I have to spend on research. Thanks for sharing your knowledge bro! You help make it possible for us to safely and effectively utilize all the tools that are available. I'm not just brown nosing, either. Keep up the good work.
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

really great article, ronny. really great. of the secretagogues, i've used ghrp 6 and found good results on appetite and increased restfulness. i think i want to try a combo of ghrp6 and cjc.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm doing the best i can with my limited time. The TB500 is the next big thing, used by the pro's now, its usage will become popular amoung the other bb-ers later. First is the high price of course.

Comment

I read that GHRP-2 and 6 can elevate the cortison (muscle "eater"hormone) and prolactin (brast-feeding milk) hormone levels.Those are rumours only,or when I start using this compounds short after I will be thin,but full of milk? haha

Comment

Working...
          X