Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selegiline HCL

Selegiline HCL

No, it's not a steroid, though I might class it as a sort of performance enhancer, if you count improved libido mood and sleep patterns as 'performance', lol.

So what is it? As a MAO-B inhibitor (in regular doses), this drug inhibits the enzyme that oxidises dopamine, meaning that more is left in the system to be released and reuptaken.

Why is this of interest to me, a steroid-using individual? Well since it is a well established fact that dopamine antagonises ('counteracts' in laymans terms) prolactin, and that since elevated prolactine may be an unwanted side-effect of certain pro-hormones and steroids, and that since prolactin has inhibitory effects on libido (and mood) in men, you can see the possible use for a drug that reduces it.

Now there are other drugs that will achieve a similar aim, however they are either unstable (liquid cabergoline), expensive (tablet caber) or harsh on the system (bromocriptine).

Selegiline is cheap and only needs 2.5mg ED (or EOD if you are sensitive) to create a pleasant lift in daily energy, mood, libido, etc.

In fact, we did a trial study group over on enhanced-minds. com which you guys can read up for yourself.

In a nutshell then: selegiline is a cheap, reliable way of reducing that nasty brain chemical that may be what is f**king you up in the bedroom, post cycle. Side benefits include happiness and improved daily energy.

I'm guessing this prescription Ronny?

Comment

Its very easy to purchase via online pharmacies (via google buy selegiline HCL)

Comment

very interresting....any way bro rony you have a pm why you ignoring my post and pms bro? just need your help

Comment

Wish me luck Ronny, picked up a scrip today for it. I'll keep you updated after a week on how I'm doin!

Comment

Working...
          X