Var question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Var question

Would it be better to run anavar at 50mg/day for 10 weeks or 70mg/day for 8 weeks? I will be doing a 15wk run of 750mg test E and 600mg EQ frontloaded with 6weeks of 40mg/day of D Bol and end with the var as soon as i drop the D Bol.

My goal here is to make lean gains that are easily kept after pct. So should i maybe cut the D bol down to 50mg/day for 4 weeks and entend the var? I have 7000mg of var total
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 09-19-2012, 01:41 PM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Personal preference Alex personally id run it at 50 mg a week for 10 weeks but thats whats worked for me
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I just realized i have enough to run 100mg/day for 10 weeks. Would that be over kill?
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Bump......

Comment

I meant day not week dur
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ha yea i figured that. Would 100mg/day for 10 weeks be too much?

Comment

Working...
            X