Am i the only person who thinks product of the week is sketchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i the only person who thinks product of the week is sketchy

Okay guys havent we bought up all the anavar and test. Who keeps picking these products lets get some real deal stuff tren ace or tren e or some new stuff lets get on the ball

they had the t400 on there awhile ago. i'll take that at 50% off

maybe you need to start a campaign, big l. lol
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thays what i mean about sketchy i mean crap who could turn down 1,000 anabol dbol for 180.00 think about it

Comment

Anybody else or do ya just keep hush hush

Comment

Im with u bro. $32 for 500mg or var is nice but its not that great. I would like to see that test e/EQ blend half off
          ALEX.18
          Last edited by ALEX.18; 09-19-2012, 06:25 PM.
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I could have sworn that the pct stack was cheaper before the sale like jacked it up a little to cut it (like the K-mart blue light special) but I may have been mistaken, at any rate its all a good deal

Comment

Its all a good deal but man come on if test wins again sooner or later the big boys on here gona have to vote for some good stuff

Comment

You're right, just voted for "16 Week Pro Bulk Bodybuilding Off Season Cycle".

Comment

I really would like to try the Test E 200mg / EQ 200mg for my 2nd cycle. It will never get the votes.

Comment

Anybody else have something else they would like to vote for besides the same old test and anavar lets be heard lol

Comment

Originally posted by ThrottleThumb View Post
                      I really would like to try the Test E 200mg / EQ 200mg for my 2nd cycle. It will never get the votes.
                      im down with this
                      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

how about HGH thst would be great.

Comment

Im gonna need some t-bol and would'nt mind stock pileing tren ace for future sust ,adex now thats a must have would like to pile up on that .

Comment

The problem is your relying on the masses and guess what everyone buys for their cycle TEST hahaha, Shit ill take Test 400 at half price the deals are unbelievable which ever way you look at it
                            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

If i was relying only on test great its been half off 4 times already lucky me but enough is enough lets get some big boy anabolics say tren over test. Say masteron over - over priced primo even at half price or like other guys stated above maybe tbol hgh enough of the anavar already the rookies buying that up cause its half price only cause they havent tried it yet

Comment

Working...
                              X