So whose injecting sub q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whose injecting sub q

Anybody injecting test cyp. Prop or tren sub q and any experiences with this would be great

talk to ODB, i believe. i might give subq a try with the oil based dbol. not sure yet
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I have done it;
      1st when I had to travel mid cycle I took my dose then another dose subQ to last 1 wk it seemed to work.
      2nd a few times mid cycle when I felt like a pin cushion (I upped the dose slightly) all went well.

From what I know the best is to pin ur Glute but SubQ is a good option if ur pinning alot from what I have read it just slows down the absorption - how much??
      I think it would be good for compounds like Inj Dbol which needs to pin ED + considering its short halflife.
      ODB
      Last edited by ODB; 09-15-2012, 07:46 PM.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I was figuring that my body gets tired of all the injection sites and lets face it sub q shots are painless with melanotan2 and sermorelin so i am alittle nervous to shoot some test there but want to lol hopefullt someone does it and lets us know

Comment

what about suspension....water-based test suspension...i'm just scared of shooting anything subq..except insulin and gh..if that makes sense..

Comment

This is an excellent question, and it really got me thinking. I had never personally heard of anyone doing sub q with oil based solutions, so I did a little research. Here is what I found:

According to convention if we inject oil-based anabolic steroids into the fat layer beneath the skin and above the muscle (subcutaneous) it will impair absorption and could delay dissapation of drugs for many weeks or months. New research conducted at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Canada at the endocrine clinic tested the viability of subcutaneous shots.

The study involved 22 patients who were using the clinic for testosterone replacement therapy. The anabolic steroid used was testosterone enanthate. The subjects were instructed to self-administer their testosterone subcutaneously once per week. The same 1ml that would have been injected once every 2 weeks was divided up into .5ml weekly injections. Blood tests which were conducted periodically throughout the 1 year investigation were suprisingly and unquestionably consistent. For exactly 100% of patients enrolled, testosterone levels remained in the physiological (normal) range for the entire duration of the study. This included both peak and trough levels (high & low during each week). Furthermore injections were extremely well tolerated. Each patient took over 50 injections and not one single adverse reactionn was noticed at the injection site.

The investigation concluded that not only was subcutaneous testosterone enanthate a viable option as far as drug release , but it was safe, cheap and far more comfortable for their patients compared to intramuscular injections.

Still, it may be unrealistic to inject a full throttle cycle via subcutaneous. Recall the patients were injecting only .5ml a week. And we all know there are many anabolic steroid users who far exceed this volume/dosage on a weekly basis. It also does not mean that every oil-based anabolic steroids, even in low to moderate dosages, will be viable for subcutaneous. It is possible that some anabolic steroids based on their preservatives, carriers, concentrations, or natural properties of active substances may be more irritating to local tissues when given subcutaneously.

The possibility of a subcutaneous cycle cannot be excluded especially for those using reasonable doses in the 1 ml range.

Saudi Med J, 2006 Dec;27(12):1843-6 courtesty of W. Llewellyn

This one is a little more specific:

STABLE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED
            WITH SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE
            INJECTIONS
            M.B. Greenspan, C.M. Chang
            Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, McMaster University,
            Hamilton, ON, Canada
            Objectives: The preferred technique of androgen replacement
            has been intramuscular (IM) testosterone, but wide
            variations in testosterone levels are often seen. Subcutaneous
            (SC) testosterone injection is a novel approach; however,
            its physiological effects are unclear. We therefore investigated
            the sustainability of stable testosterone levels using
            SC therapy. Patients and methods: Between May and
            September 2005, we conducted a small pilot study involving
            10 male patients with symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism.
            Every patient had been stable on TE 200 mg IM for
            41 year. Patients were instructed to self-inject with
            testosterone enanthate (TE) 100 mg SC (DELATESTRYL
            200 mg/cc, Theramed Corp, Canada) into the anterior
            abdomen once weekly. Some patients were down-titrated
            to 50 mg based on their total testosterone (T) at 4 weeks.
            Informed consent was obtained as SC testosterone administration
            is not officially approved by Health Canada. T
            levels were measured before and 24 hours after injection
            during weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 96 hours after injection
            in week 6 and 8. At week 12, PSA, CBC, and T levels
            were measured however; the week 12 data are still being
            collected. Results: Prior to initiation of SC therapy, T
            was 19.14+3.48 nmol/l, hemoglobin 15.8+1.3 g/dl, hematocrit
            0.47+0.02, and PSA 1.05+0.65 ng/ml. During
            the first 4 weeks, there was a steady increase in
            pre-injection T from 19.14+3.48 to 23.89+9.15 nmol/l
            (p¼0.1). However, after 8 weeks the post-injection T
            (25.77+7.67 nmol/l) remained similar to that of week 1
            (27.46+12.91 nmol/l). Patients tolerated this therapy with
            no adverse effects. Conclusions: A once-week SC injection
            of 50–100 mg of TE appears to achieve sustainable and
            stable levels of physiological T. This technique offers
            fewer physician visits and the use of smaller quantity of
            medication, thus lower costs. However, the long term
            clinical and physiological effects of this therapy need further
            evaluation.
            timguinness
            Last edited by timguinness; 09-18-2012, 09:31 PM.
            Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Not a bad idea after reading the study
              Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
              Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

Working...
              X