Arimidex Dosage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arimidex Dosage

So I believe Arimidex has a half life of 2 to 3 days. I was going to take .5mg ED with my d-bol / test cyp cycle; but couldn't I essentially just do 1mg EOD and get the same result?

AI's seem to have a greater fluctuation per person?
    1mg EOD would keep u at 1-.5mg steady which is too much for me.
    I take .25mg E3D - more than that drys me out
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I gotchya. I guess I was trying to avoid breaking tabs apart. I guess that's a benefit of taking liquids?

Comment

go to local pharmacy pill cutters are cheap + great to have.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
            AI's seem to have a greater fluctuation per person?
            1mg EOD would keep u at 1-.5mg steady which is too much for me.
            I take .25mg E3D - more than that drys me out
            I've never used AIs before. Am def on next run. What do you mean, "drys you out?" I want to be able to pay attention to know if I should fluctuate because that's what I was going to do was .5 ED because that's the dosage I have been generally finding to do. But damn if it can go down to a .25 E3D I want to know what to look for so I ain't over doing it.

Comment

Joints hurt no sex drive some folks have acne if you take to much

Comment

I see. Dont like hearing about the acne. My skin is acne prone naturally even at 27. Not really face just shoulder and back and not huge pimples just oily skin and big poors so alot of clogged poors/black heads. All I have ever ran is Andropen 275 (25ml) and right at the end I started getting tons of bumps all down my arms. My back didn't get worse. Just shoulders and arm, tons of clogged poors and red bumps. Still even at 3 weeks off they are just starting to get better. I know certain gear stays in ya longer and that's probably why. I didn't run anything else with it or post. First run, didn't know better.

Is it better to start dose low with the AIs or what? I think I am actually waiting on Aromasin not the Arimidex. From what I have read they are similar? I just read some where there was a study of how Arimidex didn't work as well with Clomid, something effecting sex drive I think. But the Aromasin, Clomid didn't have the same problem, so that's what I grabbed. How should I go about running it? When I researched I just kept seeing take half the Aromasin ED, so that's what I planned. Never saw anything about being as much a difference as a quarter E3D.

Comment

So as an overview, the effects of low estrogen in men are as follows.

1.Decrease in bone density; bone loss.

2.Joint Cracking or Soreness
                  3.Lack of libido - but powerful erections in the case of sufficient DHT levels.
                  4.Heart pump changes, fluttering sensation due to lower blood pressure.
                  5.Skin changes; hyperpigmentation or pale-looking skin.
                  6.Hair follicle inflammation - excessive hair growth.
                  7.Fatigue and depression.
                  8.Anxiety / Obsessions
                  9.Blunted emotion.
                  10.Lack of trust for others; jealousy.

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-dangers-...-10578027.html

Comment

Acne is caused by an imbalance of hormones, if you want to try to balance your hormones playing the guessing game your going to open the door to a whole lot of guessing and approximating your best bet is to find a doctor who's knows your using the a.a.s. have him read your bloodwork and let them tell you how much the correct dosage is. Otherwise start low i.e. .25mg/EOD and increase the dose if needed I think 1mg will shut down your most of your estrogen. But then again that depends on the person and how much juice u do.

Comment

Got myself a pill cutter! Also, thank you for the replies! I think I will start out at .25 mg EOD and see how that works.

In all honesty, gyno is the only real side effect you are trying to avoid by taking an AI during cycle right?

Comment

bloat is real for me, causes me issues.

i am going into week 2 and will be dosing adex .25 or .5 e3d. I do have a pillcutter so if it works well i will start with .25 e3d and monitor. I may hold off though until i see signs like bloat, acne, etc.

how do you guys schedule your adex doses? does it matter if i take my shot of test and then swallow the adex at same day?

Comment

Working...
                        X