Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes sir

First 50 people to send their name and address to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    will receive a free vial of test propionate. All gear is overdosed.
    We are so sure you will love our gear we are giving it to you for free.

Again first 50 people to send their info to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx will get free test prop.

IP : 74.69.6.39

ROCHESTER, Batavia, NY,
    ROAD RUNNER HOLDCO LLC
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 09-14-2012, 07:55 PM.

i want to warn anyone who sees spam like this on JM or any other board. be very careful because nothing in this life is free. you never know who you're dealing with when it comes to people like this. they could be selling gear. they could be LE. for all we know, they could be handing out poison. if they have to resort to spamming boards to spread their gear around, what does that say about their ethics. there are plenty of legit ways to go about advertising gear, as i'm sure you all know. please, dont take a gamble on your health or safety.

please report anything you see that looks suspicious. you might be smart enough to know to run the other way, but i fear for some young, impressionable member who thinks they came across a good deal.

take care and be safe.

sam
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for not deleting this thread, Sam. This will be a good "billboard" for people new to our world!

Comment

Do not fall for this shit,

I agree nothing in this life is for free, Use sources and gear that has quality reviews
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X