Bulk Cycle - Opinions Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk Cycle - Opinions Requested

Hey, please let me know what you guys think of the bulk cycle I am going to start next week:
    • 500mg Test E (250mg twice a week) for 20 weeks
    • 400mg EQ (200 mg twice a week) for 20 weeks (or possibly 19, I have read you should stop EQ 1 week early but not 100% on that)
    • 50mg Tbol ED for first 4 weeks
    • 0.5mg Adex EOD

PCT will be Nolva and Clomid starting 2 weeks after last pin. Nolva will be 20mg ED and Clomid is 300/100/50 (1/10/10 days).

I have plenty of Nolva and Letro on hand just in case I start seeing some sides I need to counter.

Please let me know your thoughts. I am currently 5'9", 170, and ~10%. My goal is to hit 200 while keeping my bf under 15%. This will be my third cycle but my first bulk cycle (I know, I know, I have been doing it wrong).

*Edit* I will keep this thread updated with my progress as well.
    Last edited by clouded; 09-12-2012, 05:24 AM.

Thats a long cycle? I really dont see the need to run anything past 12-15 weeks -
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Am I looking at too much as far as diminishing returns after 15 weeks?

I figured I would play the last 5 - 8 by ear.

Comment

I love me a test deca dbol stack 750 test 500 deca 50 mg dbol good for 20lbs I know theres no problem running ur eq 16 to 18 weeks. Its a weak steroid take to long to get results

Comment

Day 1, nothing much to talk about yet (obviously). I plan on doing weekly updates in this thread keeping track of weight, bf%, measurements, and anything else I find helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
            I love me a test deca dbol stack 750 test 500 deca 50 mg dbol good for 20lbs I know theres no problem running ur eq 16 to 18 weeks. Its a weak steroid take to long to get results
            Should I run the test a week or 2 longer than the eq, or does that not matter? I have heard conflicting opinions there.

Comment

This also is a favorite of mine. Hey cloud the best advise I was given as far as cutting and bulking is That what really matters in a cycle is your training and diet. You can bulk and cut on just about any cycle combo. Up your protein intake to 1.5-2 grams per lb. and cut your fats as much as you can and max your complex carbs. Lift heavy and you should be gtg.

Comment

DO NOT CUT FATS OUT. You need good sources of fats like nuts and avocados, not cheese n milk. If fact, stay away from dairy as it puts a layer of film over your muscles, not allowing you to get that ripped look (thanks Sam ( Its okay to use dairy every now n then in a cheat meal but cut it out as a part of your daily diet.

As for the EQ, you can run it as long as you want as long as you keep the test as your base
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

400 mg eq is kinda weak

Comment

I weighed in on Saturday (1 week in) which gives me a good baseline. I am currently at 171, 11.4% bf. I have been eating like a madman, keeping my protein high, and making sure to get my carbs and healthy fats. My dietician (aka a friend helping me out that usually charges an arm and a leg) has me on 2 cups of cottage cheese before bed. I am eating 1%, lactose free (as I have issues with dairy as it is). Should I switch this out with something else?

I am currently 1.5 weeks in and the Tbol has been good to me so far. My lifts are getting stronger and I feel like I could stay at the gym for hours and hours. Unfortunately outside of the gym I am lethargic and unmotivated. I am hoping this passes once the test starts kicking in. One big item I noticed with the Tbol was an increase in libido. I want to mount just about every decent looking girl I see. I have had similar increases with test, but nothing quite this strong. It feels like I am 15 or 16 again!

400 mg eq is kinda weak
                    I know, but I am trying to keep my doses reasonable right now. If I do not see the results I want I can always up the dosage through the cycle, for the next cycle, or use deca instead next time.

Comment

This is what i love about t bol. Everything you said, ive experinced the same exact thing and loved it. As far as the cottage cheese, i have no clue cause i dont eat that shit haha. I usually eat a heavier protein like a steak or some chicken about 30 mins before bed that takes longer to digest. is this your first time using another compound with test?
                      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                        This is what i love about t bol. Everything you said, ive experinced the same exact thing and loved it. As far as the cottage cheese, i have no clue cause i dont eat that shit haha. I usually eat a heavier protein like a steak or some chicken about 30 mins before bed that takes longer to digest. is this your first time using another compound with test?
                        This is my first time pinning another compound, previously I have only done test + orals. My first cycle was test + winny and second was test + var + T3 (T3 is magic!).

Comment

Week 2 complete, lifts are stronger still and I have mad energy in the gym. My energy level outside the gym is starting to pick up, however I still feel quite lethargic.

Current weight: 174.4 @ 12.5%. This puts my total weight gain at about 6 lbs. I am well on-track to hit my goal of 200 by cycle end.

The most amazing thing I am seeing are the size gains. My chest and legs are up 2 inches and my arms and calves are up half an inch. I hope this continues!

Comment

Originally posted by clouded View Post
                            The most amazing thing I am seeing are the size gains. My chest and legs are up 2 inches and my arms and calves are up half an inch. I hope this continues!
                            it will continue as long as youre using the t bol. alot of that size, not all, is water. after you stop the t bol you will sweat all that water out and your real results will be noticed.

Comment

Saturday morning puts me at 176.8.

This is my last week on the tbol. Hopefully there is not too much of a water weight drop once I stop.

Lifts continue to increase. Monday I did 265lb barbell flat bench for 5, today I did 315lb dead lifts for 2, and tomorrow I hope to hit 265lb squats. I know my squats need work compared to my bench, I used to only work upper body, legs are newer for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X