TRT with nebido question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRT with nebido question

About to start TRT with nebido (testosterone undecanoate). Apparently I'm gonna get 1000mg e12w (after an initial loading period). Looking forward to it as had low test for a while and been having real trouble bulking plus just been generally feeling weak tired and shitty.

Question is, how would one go about blasting/cruising whilst on this? Maybe add 400mg/week test c or e plus adex 0.5mg eod for 12 weeks, with the start of the blast coinciding with my nebido shot, then cruising with 12 weeks of only nebido? Any thoughts/ideas? More anti-estrogens or AIs maybe?

My other idea was to blast using EQ 400mg/week for 12 weeks, again starting coinciding with a nebido shot.

Anybody got experience with this form of TRT at all? Seems pretty new...

u would cycle + use same the same cycles as normal (w AI's). look @ ur cruise the same as going back on Natty -just no PCT. although some TRT users like to taper down.
    U could either stop the Test Un + use other compounds or add to it - but ur cycles + cycle planning will be the same as anyone else.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks ODB!

How does this look;

Week 1: 1000mg nebido, 400mg test c/e, 0.5mg arimidex eod
      Week 2-10: 400mg test c/e, 0.5mg arimidex eod
      Week 11: 300mg test c/e, 0.5mg arimidex eod
      Week 12: 200mg test c/e, 0.5mg arimidex eod
      Week 13: 1000mg nebido
      Week 14-24: nothing
      Week 25: repeat

So this would be the basic template, twelve week cycles slowly layering in more test and/or stacking with EQ/deca/fina etc?

If, while on a cycle like the one above, I started getting gyno symptoms, it just be a case of discontinuing the test e/c and starting with nolvadex/clomid right?

Also, during the first year, i'm going to be periodically bloodtested to make sure my test levels are just right. Obviously a test mid cycle would be a disaster as they would reduce my dose of nebido! So how long before a test should I stop the test e/c to allow my levels to go back down to normal (i.e TRT only)? Like two weeks should do it right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sh8rk3y View Post
        Thanks ODB!
        How does this look;
        Week 1: 1000mg nebido, 400mg test c/e, 0.5mg arimidex eod
        Week 2-10: 400mg test c/e, 0.5mg arimidex eod
        Week 11: 300mg test c/e, 0.5mg arimidex eod
        Week 12: 200mg test c/e, 0.5mg arimidex eod
        Week 13: 1000mg nebido
        Week 14-24: nothing
        Week 25: repeat

So this would be the basic template, twelve week cycles slowly layering in more test and/or stacking with EQ/deca/fina etc?

If, while on a cycle like the one above, I started getting gyno symptoms, it just be a case of discontinuing the test e/c and starting with nolvadex/clomid right?

Also, during the first year, i'm going to be periodically bloodtested to make sure my test levels are just right. Obviously a test mid cycle would be a disaster as they would reduce my dose of nebido! So how long before a test should I stop the test e/c to allow my levels to go back down to normal (i.e TRT only)? Like two weeks should do it right?
        Looks good.
        I would suggest going the full 12 wks @ 400mg Test (or 500mg) then tapering down wk 13+14.
        If ur worried about the testing use Test P EOD instead of E or C, Prop can be clear in a wk.
        I would just tell my Doc when I am available for testing, do not go see him while "ON" cycle.
        Give him the old busy @ work.

If u start getting Gyno increase the AI frequency or dose -(poss add Nolva or clomid low dose)
        since ur going to be "ON" no matter what u will need to get it in check.

- Also talk to ur Doc about low-no Estrogen (E2 crash) it seems to happen to some TRT patients.
        It is just as bad as low-no T.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

ODB, thanks for the info Brother. I'm glad the OP asked this. I'm on HRT and was looking for a solution for this dilemma and prop seems to be the answer. Looks like I need to get some vitamin P .
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X