just ordered eq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered eq

Just ordered 4 GP Bold 200 (Equipoise) got it on sale 27 bucks a pop.
    Going to order 4 QDL Testosterone Cypionate to go with it and some
    T-bol to get the show on the road.

cant wait

What you gona do with that small amount yu hve to run eq to see any good results at atleast 600 mg a week for 16 weeks research man

Comment

yea, i know one of our members here, krazy, has had good expereince with 400mg EQ, but in my personal expereince, i'm with you big L. (not to put you on the spot krazy). i suggest 600 for a newer AAS user and for guys who have been around the block, 1cc EOD

and yea, longer is better with EQ
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

well I figured that since that is what the bank would allow at this time get while gettin is good. I'm on a buget I have to plan and build my stacks.
        Srry I was just happy to be that much closer. want to make it count cause might be only cycle this year.
        Thats why I went with eq cause from what I understand you can keep your gains , not just bloat.
        Epe
        Last edited by Epe; 09-08-2012, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Thats cool i didnt mean it bad. We just want you to do it right man so get yourself some more eq before you start do this cycle right and u will have more muacle to build from on ur nextcycle dont screw up like most of us who didnt have this website to teach us the right way.

Comment

Oh hell its good ,I posted cause I need the advice and thanks for the input.
            I wounldnt have any idea what to do if not for you guys.

Comment

Thats why this site rocks. Keep us updated on ur cycle

Comment

yea bro, we weren't knocking you. just sharing whats worked for us, so that you might have a better expereince with your cycle.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm running a low test e 300mgs per week for 16 weeks and 700mgs of eq (front loaded) for 14 weeks. I drive down the country roads with all the farms and get hungry at the site of farm animals lol. Eq is insane. I've been told that gp eq is top quality and high doses aren't needed for desirable effects. Eq is a MILD injectible a lot like primo high doses are needed if you're bulking however if you're cutting I believe anywhere from 400-600 should suffice for your first time. Be patient with eq unless you are front loading it it will take 6-8 weeks to become noticeable with the best gains during weeks 10-12. I'm on week 5 and my veins are showing a lot more than usual and I have slimmed down. Not seeing too much bloat from only running 300mgs of test e per week. Also running anavar at 100mg per day. 400-600 should be fine if you're cutting but if you're bulking for eq you'll need to up it to 600-800 per week. Good luck bro!

Comment

how do you planned to run EQ? like sam said, 400mg should be fine per week. I tried 600mg but the strenght rises and also the side effects! from my point of view, I hate EQ! It brings nothing but a high blood pressure and a little strenght. I never had this hunger feeling or any related mass gains at all. But try it yourself but I would stop directly if your blood pressure goes over 140/90-100. Tren is smooth compared to EQ when it comes to blood pressure and cholesterol levels

Comment

It'll go like this
                      T-bol @ 50mgs ed @ 5 weeks to kick it off
                      Test cyp 500mgs per week @16wks
                      Eq 600mgs per week @ 16wks
                      Arimidex @ .5 eod or ed if needed

Was going to start all this this month but I had to wait but its all good.

And I ordered Mr. Nappy's basic pct just today has all the little goodies it there so that, I think is covered
                      I would like to know about this pre loading, how does that work do you just start Eq a few weeks ahead of the test at same cycle dose or is that in addition to the cycle ?

Comment

Working...
                      X