Cut Cycle - No Orals (If Possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut Cycle - No Orals (If Possible)

Hey everyone, I have a quick question about a cut cycle for next year. I did an 8 week cut cycle through this summer that was:

100mg Test Prop EOD
    40mg Var ED (I know it was low... but I'm poor)
    20mg Nolva ED
    T3 for 6 weeks cycled up and down
    Clen 1 week on 1 week off

I was wondering if there was a cut cycle that I could do next year that would remove any orals. I worry about the effects on my liver with oral winny and I have read the tbol and dbol cause too much water retention for a cut (not to mention also being liver toxic). I plan on sticking with the test prop EOD, however I might increase the dosage / length of time I am on cycle. I did a previous cycle where I used adex instead of nolva on cycle, but had nolva on-hand just in case. I am dabbling with this again for my bulk through the winter. So depending on how that goes the noval ED may be replaced with adex ED or EOD. T3 and clen will remain as-is (however clen might be moved to 2 on 2 off).

TL;DR: Is there another compound I can pin instead of using an oral, or should I just up my dosage of var (probably double up to 80mg)?

Add tren acteate shoot it same days as prop and watch your body change right in front or your eyes

Comment

injectable winny??

Comment

Big L - I have thought about tren, I even put together a mock cycle with it. I just really worry about the sides. In addition I have read, and heard, that you should pin ED with tren ace, any thoughts on that?

JkW - That was one of my choices. Have you had any experience with it?

Comment

I have done tren/prop/masteron cycle but only have experiece shooting eod the first 2 weeks i got all the side i felt like a 100 year old man had no energy but rode it out for them 2 to 3 weeks and i am sure glad i did body looks wise nothingwill change ur appearence as much as tren. Its amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
            I have done tren/prop/masteron cycle but only have experiece shooting eod the first 2 weeks i got all the side i felt like a 100 year old man had no energy but rode it out for them 2 to 3 weeks and i am sure glad i did body looks wise nothingwill change ur appearence as much as tren. Its amazing
            Thanks! I may bite the bullet and do a tren ace cycle for my cut next year. That is the route I am leaning towards, but I have some time to think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
              I'm thinking of running the same thing. What did your cycle look like?? What do you think of a mast, prop, tren a blend??

Comment

I used andromix and cut stack. Shot eod and. I did 6 weeks of 50 mg stan To me the andromix was smoother on injection

Comment

Working...
                X