Another First Cycle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another First Cycle!

Hey fellas. I've had some experience running pros, but want to try the real deal now. Any input would be great, so thank you ahead of time!

I'm a 28 year old male, 6'0 tall, 200 pounds, about 10/12% body fat. I've been regular to lifting for the last three years, and prior to that weighed about 320 lbs. I lost over 140 of that and got down to about 5% body fat in which I decided to put on size. I've used Epi, H-Drol, and some other pros. I was looking into doing a superplex with superdrol and some others in it and decided against and figured it'd be healthier to pin.

For this cycle I'm going to run Uncle Nap's beginner bulk cycle:
    Week 1-10: 250mg Test Cyp on Monday's and Thursday's (500mg) per week.
    Week 1-4: 40mg (correct me if I'm wrong, Nap's site is down) of D-bol every day.
    Week 1-11: .5mg Arimedex every day.
    Week 11-14: 20mg Nolvadex and 50mg Clomid every day.

I'll be taking milk thistle due to the D-bol, and have Letrozole in case I had a crazy gyno issue.

I work out on average 1.5-2 hours a day doing
    Monday: Chest / Abs
    Tuesday: Legs / Shoulders
    Wednesday: Biceps / Triceps / Back
    Thursday: Same as Monday
    Friday: Same as Tuesday
    Saturday: Same as Wednesday but Abs also
    Sunday: Rest

I'm pretty comfortable with my diet. As I have lost over 140 pounds and put weight on au' naturale, I know my breaking points. Typically I will run 2200 calories to cut a pound a week; 2800-3000 calories to manage my weight; and 3500 calories to gain half a pound a week.

I eat extremely clean and like doing a 50% protein, 30% carb, 20% fat diet while gaining. I think while on juice I will up my calorie intake to 4000 or higher (I figured taking d-bol off the bat I should be able to see what my weight does on the first week). I will more than likely be taking in about 300 to 350 grams of protein a day.

There it is, how does it look?
Working...
X