PDA

View Full Version : thinking of boosting dosage of test. cyp. ????

steven
11-23-2010, 02:32 AM
Hi, its been four weeks since I started injections and five weeks on Dbol, not seeing gains as expected. I have only gained two pounds total. I was thinking of switching my dose of the test. cyp. from 250 twice a week to say 375mg twice a week. I have had no problems with gyno, acne, or anything. using AI every three days. Anyone have any thoughts, I don't seem to be too sensetive to the current dose. My sex drive has not changed at all, no testicular shrinkage either ????? wondering if I even got the real deal at times I must say ??
thanks
Steven

RonnyT
11-23-2010, 04:55 PM
..it surely seems so, please provide us with some information, which brand, if possible pictures of your gear..

250 Test cyp/week ?? mg d-bol/day? Did you change your work-out * sleep and eat pattern?

steven
11-23-2010, 09:10 PM
Yea RonnyT, After finishing D-bol there has seem to be a crash and irriatable moods with me. Diet has been consistent and lifting consistent, just looking and waiting for week four to feel the kick and it has come and gone ! I will try and post pics, not to good at that though. Also thinking of checking numbers on vials to see if the same batch or not and if so maybe draw from another vial. The vials for the test. cyp. look just like the ones pictured on the site. I am calling my doctor next week to get blood work done, to see where my test levels are. Should be elevated Im sure after six weeks of d-bol and one month of injections. If results come back low I know somethings up !
Steven

iamready
11-23-2010, 10:55 PM
I bumped mine up after a while because I had strength go down after discontinuing my oral. I went from 1 ml e4d to 1.5 ml e4d (from roughly 435mg/week to 655mg/week) and feel much better at the higher dose.

steven
11-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Yea, todays injection I went to 375mg instead of 250mg, see what happens, its strange strength is good just not gaining bodyweight like I thought I would.... we will see what happens at this dose. I checked dates on vials, all are same as is batch number. I think I need to start charting caloric intake a little closer maybe.

limo
11-26-2010, 01:12 AM
What is your current weight?? What weight did you start at?? Post your typical daily diet from breakfast to bed so we can see if your eating enough. You gotta eat at least 6 meals a day if your looking to bulk. If you can't do 6 you have to at least do 4 nice size ones. Anyway need to know the stats to be sure the Calories and protein are high enough to promote growth before suggesting theres something wrong with the product or if you should increase the dose..

bob crush
11-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Hi, its been four weeks since I started injections and five weeks on Dbol, not seeing gains as expected. I have only gained two pounds total. I was thinking of switching my dose of the test. cyp. from 250 twice a week to say 375mg twice a week. I have had no problems with gyno, acne, or anything. using AI every three days. Anyone have any thoughts, I don't seem to be too sensetive to the current dose. My sex drive has not changed at all, no testicular shrinkage either ????? wondering if I even got the real deal at times I must say ??
thanks
Steven i think your gear is bogus bro:( in the past i have felt d-bol in a few days and cyp. in a couple weeks. good luck!

steven
12-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Yea, fella's stoping injections of test cyp. its fake bullshit... six weeks in every four days, 325mg no sex drive now that d bol is out of system, I have felt crashed for weeks just waiting. Had blood drawn this morning to test for levels, will know for sure in a week. Starting pct, hope that shit is ligit... I know d bol was real deal but got fucked on injectable shit, dont care what i say about Genza now, fuck them, sticking fake shit in my ass pisses me off...! like I said hope Nolvadex is real shit, guess I will find out.
Steven

iamready
12-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Please keep us posted. I would like to see you lab results.

steven
12-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Yea, fella's I will post blood work results when they get back, I was told one week. Started GP nolvadex, see what happens. I have decided to go through a friend of mine who does persoonal training by app. only at his own gym. the gear is real and real expensive $105.00 per ten ml vial. I have known and trusted him for years, just did'nt want to make my business public at his place, people can't help but talk between sets....but now I don't give a shit..
Steven

sam1976
12-11-2010, 07:41 PM
steven, remind me, what was the batch # ? thanks

steven
12-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Hey Sam good idea, the lot# GP401 exp.042013
hope no one else gets the same shit...
Steven

iamready
12-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Same batch I have. I wouldnt go as far as calling it bunk since I don't have blood work, but I was disappointed. I still grew pretty good but I took an oral with it for the first four weeks then four weeks on just test then the last four weeks stacked with another oral.

I did grow size and strength but my joints and sex drive suffered some issues on cycle. I was excited about this cycle because I have done multiple oral only cycles but this was my first test based. I thought test was going to head off those kind of issues.

sam1976
12-12-2010, 07:02 PM
thanks steven. i've got 3 bottles of the same batch. right now, i'm using test e but getting ready to make a switch to the cyp...

steven
12-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Yea, I will be getting my results back in three days I hope, must say it really fucked me up. I took d-bol that I know worked well, then after starting injections, noticed my sex drive crashing to zero along with energy level and mood... It got to the point I want to say that I did'nt have any drive for anything, I was losing erections !!! while have sex, this has NEVER EVER happened to me...!!! then it hit me... maybe shit is fake, so decided to get tested. Have now been on gp nolvadex for three days, I think im starting to feel a little better, hope its just not in my head.. Also have gp HCG debating if I should take that as well or not. With injections never experienced any testicular shrinkage that I thought I would, that was another reason I suspected something was wrong with the test. gear.. Yea, make things worse was I had met someone new at the time all this was going on with sex drive, talk about performance anxiety ! "sorry babe I do find you attractive really, just cant cum or stay hard" yea, what timing.........
Steven

sam1976
12-13-2010, 09:49 PM
GP doesn't make hcg. i think you'd probably be fine to just run the nolva without it at this point. if you start the hcg now, it will prolong your recovery. if you find you aren't recovering at the end of your pct, then maybe consider doing another round of pct after running hcg.

i've heard and seen that some batches of test cyp have been crashed. were your bottles clear oil or did they look foggy? if the hormone had crashed, it would have bot been in the oil and therefore, no injected. just a thought.

iamready
12-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Mine did not crash. I ran 30ml in 12 weeks or maybe 13.. I quit counting and decided when the 3rd vial ran out I was done. I still have one left. Waiting for this bloodwork to come back so I can decide to throw it out or save for later.

steven
12-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Mine did not crash either, substance is crystal clear...I should have done baseline blood work before cycle. now when test results come back, don't know what to expect... doctor says levels for a 43yr old should be between 200-800 seems like a large range to me... did injections for about five or six weeks first at 250 twice a week, then increased dose to 375 twice a week for the last three injections cause did'nt feel like I was getting anywhere. so don't know what to expect from results if shit is legit ??? maybe 1200-1600 or what ??? anyone familliar with how much an increase to expect from there baseline test. levels ?? and then getting rechecked??
Steven

sam1976
12-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Mine did not crash either, substance is crystal clear...I should have done baseline blood work before cycle. now when test results come back, don't know what to expect... doctor says levels for a 43yr old should be between 200-800 seems like a large range to me... did injections for about five or six weeks first at 250 twice a week, then increased dose to 375 twice a week for the last three injections cause did'nt feel like I was getting anywhere. so don't know what to expect from results if shit is legit ??? maybe 1200-1600 or what ??? anyone familliar with how much an increase to expect from there baseline test. levels ?? and then getting rechecked??
Steven

yea, i'm just trying to think of any reason why it could have been bad.

if you had blood drawn while still taking the test and were doing about 3cc's a wk, i'd expect your test to be somewhere under 2000ng/dl.

iamready
12-14-2010, 08:34 PM
yea, i'm just trying to think of any reason why it could have been bad.

if you had blood drawn while still taking the test and were doing about 3cc's a wk, i'd expect your test to be somewhere under 2000ng/dl.

I hope its up in the 2k range. It would help me feel better about mine. Plus I still have some for later

steven
12-15-2010, 11:36 AM
I will see, by end of week but there is no way in my mind that I could feel like this and have the sexual dissfuntion shit going on if in fact my test. levels were high. Bummed, deppressed, lack of libido, no drive foggy headed, just shity feeling and not do to a cold or anything.... can't wait to find out myself..as soon as i get the call and see doc. you guys will be the first to know..
Steven

blazeftp
12-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Interested to see blood results.
Doing Test and Dbol and only gaining 2lb something is really wrong.

steven
12-18-2010, 03:56 PM
Yea, I gained on D-bol, but when started injections was not impressed at all, this is with a bulk caloric intake. I called doctors office on fri. they said lab that I was reffered to sends out the test to someone else then back to them thats why the delay. I WILL know something by wed. I am sure... I will not forget to post good or bad.... this will be the first thing I do after getting results.

blazeftp
12-19-2010, 10:01 PM
Will be interesting to see results.

Abomb
12-20-2010, 05:58 PM
hey steven if you dont mind me asking, which AI's using, BF% at the beginning of cycle and BF% at the end. i dont think some dead test would do all that. sounds like high dose AI sides. and depending on BF a scale wont matter. one time i was on sust trying to bulk up. it was working then i add primo to it and was really trying to bulk but ended up losing weight but not power. i didnt know much then. anyway a friend told me fuck the scale look at the mirror.

endurance724
12-21-2010, 09:13 AM
yeah post the blood results when u can buddy , im interested to see them as well.

RonnyT
12-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Dunno, but why would something simple like Testosterone cypionate be bad quality? Look here the Test Enanthate http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?685-Geneza-Test-Enanthate The raw powder for this item (cypionate) is very cheap and readily available. Naps has the permits thus he can buy easily, why would a manufacturer sent bad quality powder to such a big client and risking to loose his bizz?

The calculation was wrong, most Labs calculate the powder -liquid ratio (normally 0,75 - 0,85) to high to prevent underdosing, but in this case, its to generous.

Don't forget that anabolic ergogenics means only take care for 20% (est). The rest of the gaines come from timing, most important the food and nutrient intake, rest ..etc etc. Most of the gains from d-bol are waterweight if you don't design your cycle well.

RonnyT
12-23-2010, 01:43 PM
http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?686-Geneza-Test-Cypionate ....Forgot completely the Cyp was analysed also

iamready
12-23-2010, 02:54 PM
I've seen them. I still would like to see the blood work.

I know that I had side effects similar to oral only cycles I have run in the past. His blood work will either put my mind at ease or show the product to be bogus. We will see.

So let's get those labs up.

GoingUnder87
12-23-2010, 08:59 PM
Interested to see blood results.
Doing Test and Dbol and only gaining 2lb something is really wrong.
hell you gain like 10lbs regardless of what youre doing lol.

steven
12-25-2010, 09:44 PM
I gave doctor assistant shit wed. she said she called they will have something by mon tues for sure apparently they send it out. I have not forgot. As far as weight gain I gained shit on the stuff six pounds throughout day from water and food intake, then in morning weight in was same. disapointing to say the least.

mbig245
12-25-2010, 09:58 PM
Did you start the Cyp. when you started D-bol? ( SAME TIME )

iamready
12-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Any updates?

steven
12-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Well what can I say, I am wrong !!! retreieved doctors assistants voice mail today. She said got results, doctor needs to know what I am taking as my levels came back very elevated....! Called right back and left her a message, letting her know I wanted the real numbers, not just to know the fact it was high. So I will post tomorrow I hope the real numbers.

lifestyle
12-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Sounds interesting keep us posted..

limo
12-30-2010, 03:32 AM
Are you eating like a pig or anything?? Had to ask..... can't remember what dose you said you were using in this run. Whats your start weight?? No way you got junk from Naps they don't sponsor a board to screw the world

iamready
12-30-2010, 10:52 AM
Good deal. Glad to hear it.

steven
12-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Well I was 209 when I started and about 213 or so when I stoped cycle. I think I slacked off on diet and perhaps my routine a bit, I remember reading a post from sam "sometimes the hardest battle is in the kitchen" all I can figure as far as sex drive and crashed feeling goes, I have been going through some emotional shit right now and think that played a huge part in derailing my cycle and gains. I think that is a large part of gains, where your heads at as far as a possitive attitude or just going through the motions. Know now you need to have everything in check Diet,sleep,attitude,workouts, and no emotional bullshit in life.. at least for me.. I will post numbers I hope today..
Steven

Abomb
12-30-2010, 05:53 PM
definitely need to be emotional stable. if i have to much on my mind and its time to start. it wont happen ill take care of that first. good luck

sam1976
12-30-2010, 08:10 PM
Well what can I say, I am wrong !!! retreieved doctors assistants voice mail today. She said got results, doctor needs to know what I am taking as my levels came back very elevated....! Called right back and left her a message, letting her know I wanted the real numbers, not just to know the fact it was high. So I will post tomorrow I hope the real numbers.

thanks for posting up about this steven. i'll be interested to see what the numbers are. what did you tell/are you going to tell your MD, lol.

mbig245
12-30-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm glad to hear the good news myself!!!!! I got 40mls of cyp. coming!!!
Thanks Steven!!

limo
12-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Yes diet is key when your trying to add size dude. If you wanna grow you have to eat at least 4 meals a day. You should shoot for 5 or 6 but you gotta do at least 4 full meals. I dont care about the eating being 100% clean when I'm bulking. Now that doesn't mean i'm saying live at the Ice cream shop and start your day with a Big Mac but if your looking to pack on the size you need to eat. If your really looking to add size then you should be willing to add a little fat that can be taken care of later. Some nice steaks or steak tips, chicken or fish whatever your favorite is eat, then eat some more. If you don't injest enough Calories to support your training I don't care what you take your not gonna grow like you want to. Unless your doing huge amounts of AAS but thats a whole different story in itself.

steven
12-31-2010, 11:51 AM
yea, my next cycle, I will treat every aspect with the same importance level. I did get the numbers back.. the doctors assistant got a hold of me and told me to make an app. and to bring with me what I am taking doc wants to have a talk with me... Total test level at age 43 2070, free test level 720. As she said extremly elevated... my apologies to everyone for stressing them if they had any of this batch..and to Genza, they are the real deal..!! but at least you guys know for sure if you got a batch of this shit ....! lol lol !! later
Steven

sam1976
12-31-2010, 12:39 PM
yea, my next cycle, I will treat every aspect with the same importance level. I did get the numbers back.. the doctors assistant got a hold of me and told me to make an app. and to bring with me what I am taking doc wants to have a talk with me... Total test level at age 43 2070, free test level 720. As she said extremly elevated... my apologies to everyone for stressing them if they had any of this batch..and to Genza, they are the real deal..!! but at least you guys know for sure if you got a batch of this shit ....! lol lol !! later
Steven

thanks for coming back on posting up how things ended up. a lot of guys might not have been so honest. it would have been easy to just "disappear" after they got the results back. 2070, lol. what are you going to tell the MD? i was really scratching my head about your situation. i couldn't understand it. i beleived you...some guys will come on a board and try to talk down about a source, but i didn't get the vibe from you at all. i would have much more liked to see you gain lots of muscle, but i'm glad you got to the bottom of it. if you need help figuring out a diet that will work, get at me and i'll help. if you aren't gaining muscle with while on, there is no way you'll be able to grow on that diet without gear either.

lifestyle
12-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Man this is a really good thread thanks steven for your honesty. pretty sure we all aprreciate it, I know I do. Thanks Man

steven
01-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks, yea sam you are correct about diet for sure.. I have done my reserch on the subject and know I think "what to do and when" its just like you said " sometimes the biggest battle is in the kitchen" this is so true !!! it takes alot of planning and preparation to do it right. Almost like having an infant and leaving the house lol, you better have all you need just in case... I have gotten my diet back in check now. water intake and back trainting hard. I want to start back up but dont know if it would be wise or not just yet... I was only on test. for five weeks or so, then to nolva. for two weeks. I feel fine and want to grow, I have purchased a vial of sus. from a friend at his gym. He suggested that I use the vial of sus. to start then use the cyp. to finish cycle. The sus. being a blend, he said its safer than d bol to get going, any thoughts on starting cycle back up with this new sus. or "should" I wait.... don't know what to tell doc., just going to tell him the truth, fuck it , cant put me in handcuffs right ??? maybe I can get a post cycle scrit out of it, just ask him "can I just stop this sutff and be ok" lol lol ...
Thanks again
Steven

Abomb
01-02-2011, 04:41 PM
you dont have to tell him he already knows, but dont give him the bottle and if ut crazy enough to give it to him take the sticker off. one of my Dr.s once told me i was using i said no she said shes not asking me. she said that she was just lettin me know she knows. as for sust i always kick start my test with sust then go to test e. and by the time i get to the test e my blood levels are high from the slow esters. as for you only going 4 weeks then using nolva. if it was me i would give it a GO. and remember this stuff is not cheating. ur not going to take it and poof all is perfect. you have to be more disciplined and work harder then others.