Dihydroboldenone-hardcorelabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dihydroboldenone-hardcorelabs

I found a nice article about Dihydroboldenone at hardcorelabs.net , anybody used it before ?
    Can,t find it on NAPSGEAR , I hope its coming soon so I can place a order.

Originally posted by d.stroyer View Post
    I found a nice article about Dihydroboldenone at hardcorelabs.net , anybody used it before ?
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...0987#post60987.yes I know hardcore labs.Here are all the products that I've been tested so far.effectiveness and tolerance of products is amazing.the shop is safe and provides all the ordered products in shortest time.
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Nice thread bro , I have a few friends who juiced their products before and they were very satisfied also with their tren A

Comment

DHB is also called 1-tesy cyp. you can find it on Naps under the GP line. i've used it twice. good product, but it takes a long time to kick in.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thnx for the info

Comment

1-Test

Like Sam says its not that strong or quick thus you can stack with synergistic means like Testosterone
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X