hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

on a cycle of tren ... d bol .. inuslin .. had massive gains would like to no wat you think i should be trying next fancy growth but cant afford it .. thanks

big lump, Welcome.

It would be great if u could spell out ur previous cycle w/Insulin (with any dietary needs ref blood sugar) be as specific as u can -(start another thread for it).
    I think it would be useful here @ JM.
    Thanks.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yea bro, i'd be interested in hearing how you're using long acting insulin. i had a friend who suffered some issues using lantis and i havent thought much about using log acting since his episode.

the only word of warning i want to give to newer guys reading this, is that insulin is something you shouldnt consider messing with until you've had a lot of expereince. things can go bad, quickly.
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 09-05-2012, 01:28 PM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Im interested too, Insulin scares the shit out of me haha
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

just eat clean thats all i done lads took the slin first thing when i got up

Comment

Big lump im not far from you, You got XScape much ? hahaha
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

Comment

i live just at the side of xscape decent nite out up there on bass line nites .. were you from are ya from cas .. a lot on here from usa. learn some decent shit on here though i not up on all the big words and stuff like that but traind for years and took a fair amount of gear not a bad size now been bigger am about 17 half stone and 6,1 35 year old ........

Comment

Working...
              X