blast....cruise....blast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blast....cruise....blast?

Hi guys. You can tell me if this is a stupid idea but I figure its worth asking. So I am currently on my 4rth cycle and am doing great. My last injection is planed mid october and pct should start 2 weeks later. But I realized this one problem....
    There is this show in the beginning of april next year that I really want to do so I will need to start my pre contest cycle in january. I know that this is waay too little time to recover in between cycles so I was wondering if I should just lower my dose to 200mg test "between" cycles or just go trough this short off phase anyway?

for the record:
    I am 23 years old, 4rth cycle, 200 pounds offseason and 5 ft 9

I would still try the PCT (maby end current cycle earlier) u don't want to get permanently shut down.
    If u do decide to cruise I would suggest using HCG in cycle, IMO it used to help me recover faster + easier.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      I would still try the PCT (maby end current cycle earlier) u don't want to get permanently shut down.
      If u do decide to cruise I would suggest using HCG in cycle, IMO it used to help me recover faster + easier.

Another probmle.....seems like I cant get hcg in my country right now

Comment

Originally posted by VanZane View Post
        Another probmle.....seems like I cant get hcg in my country right now
        damn which country? so I suppose HMG is out also.

R their specific peptides which r legal in ur country.......?
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
          damn which country? so I suppose HMG is out also.

R their specific peptides which r legal in ur country.......?
          Iceland. HMG? I haven't looked into it but almost everything is illegal here Even tribulus is illegal haha and a lot of other supps.

Comment

bump.....please can I have more opinions on this?

Comment

you will have 2 months (nov and dec) off, at your age you should be ok..how heavy is the cycle you are on now?
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                you will have 2 months (nov and dec) off, at your age you should be ok..how heavy is the cycle you are on now?
                Yeah but november will be all PCT so december will be the only "off" month. I am doing 750mg test E and 400mg deca EW

Comment

well i bounce back pretty fast, so id do it..but in the end its up to you
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

yea, like ODB said, maybe you'd be better off to end the current cycle a little early. IMO, you've got too many good years ahead of you to risk messing your body up by going "on" for (from what i can guess) at least 8-9 months straight. worst case, pick a different show. a plastic trophy is nice, but it's not worth your health!!
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      yea, like ODB said, maybe you'd be better off to end the current cycle a little early. IMO, you've got too many good years ahead of you to risk messing your body up by going "on" for (from what i can guess) at least 8-9 months straight. worst case, pick a different show. a plastic trophy is nice, but it's not worth your health!!

Yeah you guys are right. Ill take some time off! thanks a lot for the help!

Comment

Working...
                      X