Opinions on frontloading deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on frontloading deca

Hey guy i was just wondering what would make better results frontloading deca or start with nnp and deca and then taper off npp after 3 weeks or so

I usually don't front load deca, but its not a bad idea..How many mg of deca are you planning on using? and what dose npp would you be using?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Why not just frontload with an oral bro? Im worried if u throw in more nandrolone, you will be pinning too many mg's of it. Same as for test prop on top of enan or cyp cycles, test is test and nandro is nandro. Maybe the only logical way to do it would be to pin 50mg/day eod for the first 2-4 weeks...then youre becoming a human pin cushion. It could be done i guess it just depends on how much deca and npp you would be using, but why put yourself through that when you can just eat a couple tabs of d bol ed? JMO...
      ALEX.18
      Last edited by ALEX.18; 09-02-2012, 04:05 AM.
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

liquid anadrol would be my choice

Comment

Are you just looking to jump start your cycle? What else are you taking with it? If it was one or the other I would go with NPP.

If you are looking to jump start - you can go with GP DBol or Anadrol Orals OR GP DBOL & ANADROL blend 50mgs of each per ML. That's a VERY SWEET blend.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

750 mg test cypinate 16 weeks
            500 mg deca 13 weeks
            50 mg dbol 6 weeks
            I just hate waiting for deca to kick in i have ran it 5 times i love it for winter cycle can usually gain 20 pounds everytime but usually follow it up with tren acteate which has me lose about 8 pounds

Comment

that is a crazy mix...any testimonials?!?!?...looks hardcore..would love to try it out

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
              Are you just looking to jump start your cycle? What else are you taking with it? If it was one or the other I would go with NPP.

If you are looking to jump start - you can go with GP DBol or Anadrol Orals OR GP DBOL & ANADROL blend 50mgs of each per ML. That's a VERY SWEET blend.

Comment

Im definitely not for kick starting a cycle with Deca. My only concern being the dysfunction of your libido. Once your endogenous testosterone drops, you will probably lose all desire to bang out your lady. Unless you have that Cyp in your system, you might not even be able to get it up!!!
                Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Krazy that is a good point for some reason that slipped my mind thanks

Comment

were all fucking crazy animals thats my look on things and would not have it any other way iam doing tren dbol insulin next door neighbour just give me deca 3oo and test 3000 and thats going in aswell all in same pin no messing see wat happens

Comment

Working...
                    X