Proviron with PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proviron with PCT

I've been thinking alot lately about PCT and after seeing my buddy lose his sex drive after his first cycle and he did nolvla for PCT but he said his sex drive was gone! And I'm in the middle of my first cycle and am a lil worried come that time and I do not wanna take HCG cause I'm a lil spooked about it honestly, so through my extensive research I was gonna take proviron to help keep the crash at bay and hopefully retain my sex drive!! I was thinking...

Proviron 25-50mg ED
    Anastrolze .5 EOD - E3D
    Nolvala 40/20/20/10mg ED

Anybody have any input if they've tried this combo and if it worked out for ya? I really feel that it should work pretty well!

what does your cycle look like ?

Comment

test e 625mg/wk 12wks
      tbol 40mg ED 4wks
      adex .5mg E3D

But im thinking of this on my next cycle which will be about the same except ill probly add Dbol

Comment

Rule of thumb is = time on = time off. So if your going to do Proviron your not really off. Your bridging till your next cycle. Proviron does do wonders for your libido but I've always ran it during my cycles. As far as HCG goes I would def. start using it. If you run it during your cycle you keep the boys working normally and lesson the risk of them NOT cumming back..

Comment

If you have enouph Tbol, I used it to bridge after cycles just 10mgs a day worked great when running my PCT
          " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Working...
          X