first cycle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first cycle help

im 6'0 227 lbs. have some body fat but muscle as well.i dont want bloat just good clean gains.did a lot of research on orals and thinking about turinabol as first cycle. 40 mg ed,for 6 weeks with nolvadex as pct for 3 weeks.what do you guys think. i no test is recommended as base of first cycle but i have the orals on hand.what do you think thanks

I have to ask the simple question are you afraid of injecting?? Because there are alot of safe low dose injectables that would be great for a small first cycle without fears of side effects. Anytime you use orals they have to pass through the liver which increases your chances for negative side effects. I will leave the advice as to what you should do to the guys with a little more experience with the chemical makeup of the various AAS and how you react to them. I'm only an expert on what works for me and how much I need and that comes from years of hit and miss and thats the only advice I like to give. Figure out what works best for you and stick with that!!! Good luck
    Last edited by limo; 11-25-2010, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X