Advice From Experienced GP T-BOL users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice From Experienced GP T-BOL users

I need some advice from anyone who has used GP T-Bol . I will be starting my cycle on Monday consisting of

(This will by my third cycle and first with T-Bol and Deca).

Weeks 1- 16 Test E: 500mg/WK
    Weeks 1-14 Deca: 400mg/WK
    T-Bol: TBD
    Weeks 1-18 Adex: .5 E3D
    Weeks 1-16 Caber: .5E3D

PCT (2 weeks after last Test Pin)
    Clomid: 100/50/50/25
    Nolva: 40/20/20/20/10

I have 200 tabs of GP T-Bol dosed at 10mg each. Currently I am thinking of running 60mg/day for the first 33 days.

Does this sound about right ? Or maybe do 50mg/day for this first 40 days....

Thanks guys, appreciate anything you have to offer!

First off, i am about to run the same exact cycle except 15 weeks with d bol @ 40mg/day for first 6 weeks

Bro GP T bol is the shit. I did 50mg ed for 4 weeks. Gained 20lbs in those first 4 weeks along with 600mg test cand strength went through the fucking roof. Watch out for the aggression but the sense of well being was unbelievable on it, not to mention i was walking around with a hard on all day
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Sounds good man, I am excited to get started next week. I am a little concerned with libido issues in regards to the Deca. . . I am hoping I will be fine though.

Are you going to run caber on your cycle ? If so are you starting it right away or just going to have it on hand in case there are prolactin issues ?

I am leaning towards running the T-Bol at 50mg/day so I can stretch it out longer. 40 to 60 mg/day seems to be the starting spot for first time users so I figure 50 should be about perfect.

Comment

First, as far as for the caber, yes. I will be using dostinex @ .25mg e4d on top of aromasin e3d. I am prone to gyno problems already so its in my best interest to try and aviod them all together from the begining. I never start my AI until the second pin though. Dont really have a reason for doing so, thats just how i do it.

As far as t bol goes, next time i run it, i WILL use it at 40 mg/day for 6 weeks. Libido should not be a problem with t bol and test as long as you keep your test dosage higher than the deca dosage which you are already doing. I think 50mg for 40 days might be a little too much especially for someone using it for the first time. Trust me though bro, if its dosed anything like mine were, youre going to love it. Give it about a week to kick in fully though. If you want, maybe kick it off this weekend by taking 20mg/day just to get your body introduced to the drug. That way its rejecting 20mg, not 40mg (if that makes since) and you get your moneys worth
        ALEX.18
        Last edited by ALEX.18; 09-01-2012, 09:57 AM.
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

So you are going to run the Dostinex at .25mg E4D . . . Do you think I am over doing it if I take .5mg E3D ?

On a completely different note I have propecia on hand for hair loss but that shit KILLED my libido last time I was using it. Do you know of anything to combat that problem ?

I will make a new thread and keep a log once I start everything on manday and have regular updates.

Comment

Yea .5mg e3d is deff over kill. Normal protocol is .5mg/week. It would be better to just do .25mg every day you pin. I dont have problems with hair loss so i never really researched it bud sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X