Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First cycle here. Just need to place the order.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle here. Just need to place the order.

Hi guys my specs
    27 years old
    5'11
    205lb
    18% body fat
    Workout experience- 3-5days out of the week for 5 years.

Goal- My best wt with correct dieting was 175 but just could never get that chiseled look. I have that thick appearance i guess, especially now LoL. I want to be at least 180lb solid. Also i have no problem putting on wt.
    This is what i was prescribed by a bodybuilder that is a friend

Test prop 225mg vial
    Tren 225mg vial
    Equipose 400mg vial
    8 to 10 week cycle or more if needed.
    I have to research the proper dosage each day and time of day and also when to do one for X amount of weeks and stop at X amount of weeks.

For PCT I am still researching which is best. Any suggestions ?
    My apologies if i didn't use the correct lingo. This is all new to me. Never had a problem with the strength but wouldn't mind being much stronger with a nice physique.
    Thank you for your time.
    Latin
    Last edited by Latin; 08-30-2012, 10:24 AM.

I can't stay online that much right now but I'm gonna say that Prop and tren first time is a bad choice.. not to mention you add Eq with all that ... you should stick to beginner cycles.. such as 500mg test E and an oral jump start
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
      I'm gonna say that Prop and tren first time is a bad choice.. not to mention you add Eq with all that ... you should stick to beginner cycles.. such as 500mg test E and an oral jump start
      ^^^ Bingo ^^^
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

If you can explain why would that combo be a bad start ? thanks guys for the heads up!!

Comment

Usually guys start with a slow acting testosterone such as Test Cyp or Test Eth as opposed to Test prop. Why, that I can't answer exactly why. BUT as far as using 3 compounds on first cycle, the reason being is that the more and more cycles you do your body starts responding a little less and you may have to up the dose and add one or two other compounds to get a good response. See since you have never done steroids a dose of lets say 500mg twice a week of Test E or Cyp will do wonders for you after it kicks in (month or so). You could probably do Test alone for your first few cycles and get great results. This is serious stuff and the less you do the better in the long run for health reasons. Tren for first cycle, NO ONE would recommend that! Do your self a favor and go with Test E or Cyp only, save the other stuff for down the road. At your age you got a lot of years left to experiment.
          sigpic

Comment

I meant to say 500mg a week split into two doses.
            sigpic

Comment

Those compounds you chose, at least prop and tren, those are to be injected every day or every other days. If you're not used to pinning it might not be the best option as it can definitely be painful and slow your work outs as well as improvements significantly. It might as well hurt for a while... at least it did for me when I used to pin my quads, I couldn't walk for days it hurt so bad. Also... Tren can have pretty bad side effects, tren cough is one of them... some of it goes into your bloodstream because of a blood vessel that you will have pierced and your heart will start speeding up, you'll have that horrible taste in your mouth and will start sweating. Not to mention that you'll be coughing as well as throwing up probably... that side doesn't happen every time but often enough... Also the every day insomnias as well as night sweats... trust me they suck.

As for prop... let's just say that prop is a pain to pin... and the after pinning sucks
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Yea bro. These guys explained it pretty well. U need to start with more mild compounds that you dont have to pin every day and once you learn how to handle the effects of that, then experiment with more complex compounds. Tren, as far as sides go, is prob te harshest drug you could use and to run it for a first or second cycle would be a big mistake. I know xamo already explained that but some guys dont believe things they dont want to hear but coming from 3 different people might make you realize the truth
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

in addition to what everyone has said you can't really pin point the sides occurring to a specific drug when you're taking 3 compounds at once.. so the idea is to utilize the most basic cycle (test + oral jump start) for the first few cycles and then add another compound the more experience you get

Comment

I'm with the rest on this one. Aside from the lack of experience the other reason of why you should not go with that cycle is basically because you don't need it. Go with Test C or E 500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks and DBOL for 30mgs a day for 4-5 weeks. That's all you need to get very nice gains. Keep the diet in check, train hard, and you will reach your goals.

Trust me, bro. You'll be much better off going this route then your original cycle plan.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                    X