Question on taking nolva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on taking nolva?

Probably a dumb question to the most of you tried using google but couldn't find the answer I was after. Im soon to start my nolva pct, at 40/20/20/20 for the first week do I take 20mg in the morning and 20 at night? Or do I take the 40mg at once in the morning?

Also when I'm running only 20mg per day during the last 3 weeks, when is the best time to take it, morning, mid day etc?

Thanks brothers appreciate the help

I usually run 40/20/20/10. It's not going to make much of a difference either way though. I would imagine that spacing the pills out every day would be best but I'm not 100% sure what the half life of Nolvadex is so you may be able to get away with taking them both at the same time.

Comment

Yea its not gonna make that big a difference weather u space it out or take it all at once. Its more important that you dont miss a dosage than to space them out. Also running 40/20/20/10 would be more beneficial than 40/20/20/20 so that when u do go cold turkey, its not such a dramatic drop for your system to deal with.
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

if i'm not mistaken, the half life of nolva is approx 3 days. I may be wrong, i might be thinking of Adex, but i'm thinking they are both in that range.

Comment

take one a day for a week then half of one rest of the time ive sufferd bad with gyno and this works for me i not no all the big words but it works ok fella

Comment

Working...
          X