my next cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my next cycle

heres what i'm thinking. all GP products...

about 16 wks using
    GP Test 400
    GP Test/EQ blend
    GP NPP
    adex as needed

i'll kick start this program with GP's new injectable dbol. i assume i'll make it at least 4 wks. i'll be using 1cc ED. i've never used 50mg, believe it or not.

i also picked up some of their superdrol, a compound i've never used. i'd like to try to work that in closer to the end for a few weeks.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

keep us updated on that superdrol

Comment

how are you planning on using all of that big sam? also, what number cycle are you on?
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
        how are you planning on using all of that big sam? also, what number cycle are you on?
        i'll run the test/eq blend at 1cc EOD along with 1cc of NPP and through the wk, i'll add in a cc of t400. for the first several wks, i'll run the dbol at 1cc ED and then some 9 wks after the dbol has been stopped, i want to try to add the sdrol in for 3 wks at a low dose.

i stopped counting the number of cycles i've run. i have run more conservative doses in the past but for now, i'm pushing everything a little more...more food, more weight and more drugs.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

sounds prety legit. good luck brother
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

May B a good time to try SubQ inj on that inj Dbol ED.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

you know what, thats a good call, ODB. sounds like a great time to give sub-q a try

Comment

Working...
              X