Test 400 cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test 400 cycle

what up fellas. looking to do a 12-15 week cycle of test 400, deca 200, and drol, d bol, or t bol later this year or early next year. please recommend how you would run this cycle. i have a good idea on the deca and oral, just not too sure about the test 400. do i go with 2 pins/week which equal 800mg a week??? seems a bit much but im down for it if so. this will be my 4th cycle. all have been test c base with the last 2 front loaded with t bol. thanks in advance
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

it really depends on your experience. what does your cycle history look like?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

3 past cycles. all test c @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks. last 2 were front loaded with 50mg t bol first 4 weeks
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

in that case, i wouldnt bump the test up too much in this cycle, since you're planning to add an additional compound. if you took 1.25cc per wk of GP test 400, you'd get 500mg. you could add to that somewhere along the lines of 300mg of deca. if you wanted to try something other than tbol, i'd look into dbol well before drol. drol can be a harsh compound to deal with at times. the main thing with dbol is estrogen and gyno, so be sure to run an AI like adex.

so something like
        1-6 dbol 30mg
        1-12deca 300mg
        1-14 test 500mg
        plus adex as needed. if you dont know where to start, start around .5mg EOD and reduce if needed. you dont want to suppress too much estrogen
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

What if i did this...

Wks 1-6: 30 mg d bol ed
          Wks 1-15: .75ml test 400 e4d. This would give me 300mg/pin.
          Wks 1-12: 200mg deca e4d
          Wks 1-15: 12.5mg aromasin e3d
          Wks 1-15: .25mg dostinex e4d
          Wks 16-17: nothing
          Wks 18-21: clomid 50mg ed

Thinking about maybe using NPP @ 150mg eod for first 10-12 weeks instead of deca. What do u think about that?

Comment

Working...
          X