• Show
Clear All

• first cycle help

22 years old
    5'11
    170lbs
    about 10% bodyfat
    fast metabalism

ive been working out for over 2 years now an have never used steroids.
    my goal weight is 200 to 210lbs

im in the gym 5 to 6 times a week
    any advice on doing a first cycle are greatly appreciated
    IBH
    Last edited by IBH; 08-29-2012, 04:57 PM.

Shopping Cart should look like this? 12 week cycle...

Testosterone E250 (Testosterone Enanthate) x3
    Dbol 20 (Methandienone) x1
    GP Nolva (Nolvadex) x1
    GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) x1

+test enthanate 500mg per week
    1cc 2 times a week mon/thurs split

+dbol 30-40mg everyday 10mg taken every 4 hrs

+anastrozole .5mg every other day or every three days

post cycle therapy
    week 14
    +nolvadex 40/20/20/10 dosage per day for a whole week so 100mg everyday for a week

please correct anything if i got it wrong..
    thanks

Comment

d bol doesnt need to be taken every 4 hours. 20mg every 8-12 hrs for 5-6 weeks would do just fine bud. also im not too sure what you by 100mg everyday for a week with the nolva? other than that, everything else looks good
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

thanks bud
        & yeah im not sure how to read the 40/20/20/10 dosage

Comment

40/20/20/10 means = for your pct...40mg ed for the first week 20mg ed for the second week 20mg ed for the 3rd week & 10 mg ed for the 4th week. all together you will need 630mg total and gp only has 600mg in one pack. i got messed up and bought 1 pack thinking it would be enough for my pct too. you will be fine. all i did once i realized i messed up was switched the last 2 days in week 3 to 10mg instead of 20mg. i dont think it hurt anything by doing that. point is...you will be ok with 1 pack if you do it like that or you can go ahead and buy another pack and have 570mg left over. up to you
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

okay so

40mg a day for the first week
            20mg a day for the second wk
            20mg a day for the third wk
            an 10mg a day for the fourth wk
            right?

an for syringe an needles....
            can i use a 5cc syringe?
            20g needle to extract the oil then switch it to a 23g to inject?
            and everytime i do an injection i switch areas right

Comment

correct on the nolva. yea u can use a 5cc syringe but theres no need to. u can get away with a 3cc syringe. as long as u dont reuse needles you will be fine doing that. yes always rotate spots to avoid excess scar tissue build up which will make it harder to pin later on down the road.

Comment

where is the best place to buy syringes an needles?

& thanks man all this has been very helpful!

Comment

no prob bud thats what were all here for. i always get my pins from gpzservices.com. cheap and huge selection

Comment

if anyone wants to copy an paste this they can
                    this would help simplify showing a person who is looking at doing their first cycle ever
                    & who dosent know much about it

12 week cycle...

Testosterone E250 (Testosterone Enanthate) x3
                    Dbol 20 (Methandienone) x1
                    GP Nolva (Nolvadex) x1
                    GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) x1

3cc syringe
                    20g needle to extract oil
                    23g to inject with 1"

+test enthanate 500mg per week
                    1cc 2 times a week mon/thurs split

+dbol 30-40mg everyday 10mg taken every 8-12hrs for 5-6 weeks
                    +anastrozole .5mg every other day or every three days

post cycle therapy
                    week 14
                    +nolvadex 40/20/20/10
                    40mg a day for the first week
                    20mg a day for the second wk
                    20mg a day for the third wk
                    10mg a day for the fourth wk

feel free to edit it any way you want. im very new to this an this layout is very helpful

Comment

and a big thank you for the ppl that helped me understand all this

Comment

where are you planning on injecting? i assume the gleuts and if thats the case, you need to go with 23g x 1.5 inch. 1 inch would be good anywhere else but the gleuts are a much thicker hunk of meat so the deeper you can get in there the better chance the oil will have to absorb in.

Comment

Working...
                        X