gyno... pfff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyno... pfff

hello guys!if someone has gyno without using steroids,taking femara(letrozole) the problem will be

solved?something else for gyno?(mean nolva arimidex or...).Surgery is expensive so i am thinking about

trying some of them!i am waiting for your suggestions

if you have gyno without steriods, the only option is surgery...start saving now!

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
      if you have gyno without steriods, the only option is surgery...start saving now!
      why not trying ?maybe letro will block and kill the estrogens...correct me if i make mistake...i dont lose anything if i just try!

Comment

Originally posted by fb28 View Post
        why not trying ?maybe letro will block and kill the estrogens...correct me if i make mistake...i dont lose anything if i just try!
        will i take result if i have puffy nipples too?will they be smaller?

Comment

Im not to sure about this but it never hurts to try. Cheaper than surgery.
          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty49er View Post
            Im not to sure about this but it never hurts to try. Cheaper than surgery.
            only letro?with anything else?dose ?period?if someone has tried or has opinion...pls answer me

Comment

He should at least go to a Doctor. Find out why he has gyno rather than just pop unnecessary drugs. If Letro could help I would think Dr. would prescribe. Did this just appear out of nowhere or was it a problem for a long time?
              sigpic

Comment

I tell you like this, I have never had gyno anytime growing up, but during a heavy cycle, I had small itchy lumps in both nips and letro did clear it up...I mean you can't change your body chemistry...letro might help "somewhat" but it will always be there until you have them totally removed

Comment

i tried when i had natural gyno to do a low dose of nolva for months. didnt work and then once i stopped the nolva i felt depressed from the downsize of test

Comment

Working...
                  X