blood work while on GP TNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blood work while on GP TNE

just figured i'd throw this out there for everyone. i was looking at some blood work post contest. i was still using GP TNE at 1cc about 6 days a wk. my test came back at the upper limit +1500.

i love that stuff. i want to try the TNE/dbol blend soon
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

That mega Sam, i was looking at that next, Although im not sure whether the old way is the best way, Tablets etc
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

from what i understand, the injectable isn't quite as bad for your liver. one message board poster(that i respected a lot) talked about always using injectable dbol. he had issues with the oral killing his hunger but had no problems with the injectable.

Comment

Were you using the water based TNE?

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
          Were you using the water based TNE?
          no, i was using the oil. no more pain than any other GP oil and great when taken preworkout. i highly recommend it

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            no, i was using the oil. no more pain than any other GP oil and great when taken preworkout. i highly recommend it
            I am just curious..really...how does taking the oil based pre-workout work that quick in oil...I would say using the water based would be great pre-workout...I just have never tried any oil based suspension before, I don't know how it works..and boy does gp have some crazy mixes going on there....

Comment

when i say preworkout, i mean about 2-3 hrs preworkout. it does take a little longer but even though it's in oil, the test is still not attached to an ester. once it's in your muscle, your blood flow is slowing carrying it away from the site. without an ester to slow the release, its in your blood instantly
              sam1976
              Last edited by sam1976; 08-20-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

good post.. idk how people do water injects I wouuldnt be able to walk to the gym... how often do u get blood work sam?

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                  good post.. idk how people do water injects I wouuldnt be able to walk to the gym... how often do u get blood work sam?
                  at the least, every 6 months, but usually, its closer to 3-4. there are specific times i want to know whats going on. before i'm about to hit the gear. before i'm about to start a contest diet. about 6 wks after a show. about a month after oral useage

Comment

who does your bloods? regular doctor or endo? or can you just request from the lab..

Comment

Im so psyched to bust out the TNE now for the next cycle. I have been starring at the stuff for weeks.
                      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
                        who does your bloods? regular doctor or endo? or can you just request from the lab..
                        you need a Dr to request your labs. if you want to keep things private, you can go through services online that'll send the request in for you and you go to a lab to get the blood drawn.

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                        Im so psyched to bust out the TNE now for the next cycle. I have been starring at the stuff for weeks.
                        well what are you waiting for!! haha. it's some pretty amazing stuff. one of my favorite compounds

Comment

Ive got to be a good boy for the time being SAM.... They will sit ideal in my little Med Bag at least until October Bro.

Regarding your earlier statement, the document you are looking for is referred to as a "Physicians Order". Im fortunate enough to have a family member for a doctor. He just sends over the order, and a nurse at the lab draws my blood. I do not go through any insurance and this makes it quite expensive.
                          Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

from what i understand, the injectable isn't quite as bad for your liver. one message board poster(that i respected a lot) talked about always using injectable dbol. he had issues with the oral killing his hunger but had no problems with the injectable.
                            That seems like a good reason to opt for that, Suppose its the pinning every day, You having any issues with it or is it un noticeable
                            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

Comment

you need a Dr to request your labs. if you want to keep things private, you can go through services online that'll send the request in for you and you go to a lab to get the blood drawn.
                              If ur interested in getting your blood work done privately and not going thru your insurance or your Doctor's office here r 2 companys to use...

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tes...4&search=#1032

https://www.labcorp.com/wps/portal/findalab

Generally the female hormone panel test is the one u want. For the money that is the test you want to order it gives the widest range of tests for the best money and includes your test levels and estrogen levels....The male version of this test (which obviously has a couple of different tests for males) is like $150 to get both Test levels and Estrogen levels in the same test so the Female test is the money saver.
                              You chose which State and which lab you want to use click on that lab and when your filling out the form you indicate that your a Male and your results will come back showing the ranges for a Male. You pay for whatever tests your ordering online and then you just show up for your test with the form you printout.....No questions are asked it's private and you'll have your results online within 48 hours usually.

Their is also Saliva testing when I am looking for a specific test or a cheap check up - http://www.johnleemd.com/store/prod_stest.html - this is one their r many others.

They are very accurate and relatively cheap - $35 and up. I like to use em when ON cycle to check Test levels.
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X