Tren cough with cut stack or andromix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren cough with cut stack or andromix

Just wondering and wanting some feedback if anyone has gotten the cough with andromix or cutstack. Im sitting on 1000ml so I want to know what to expect

Im on andromix and for some reason havent gotten tren cough. But have gotten it when shooting straigh tren

Comment

You will most likely not get the cough from a dose that low..iv been on cut stack for over 6 weeks now, and only got the cough twice and i inject ED..each time was due to nicking a blood vessel.
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

did you say you're sitting on 1000ml? nice cycle. lol. i assume you added an extra 0 in there...

tren cough. yep. it sucks. are you gonna get it? i cant say. i went years with never getting it. now i seem to get it to some extent maybe every 6th injection. i dont only get it from tren. i also get it from masteron. take your time and inject slowly. the only time i got it really bad was the first time i got it. i could taste/smell it while i was injecting. instead of stopping, i powered though and shoved the rest of the shot into my glute. my god did i ever suffer for the next several minutes lol. now if i start to taste it, i stop pushing the oil in, then resume a minute later, at a slower rate.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Never got Tren cough from Andromix or Cut Stack from Gen Shi or QDL.

Shoot it nice and slow.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Ya I meant 100 ml or 10 vials. Thanks for the feed back I'll do it nice and slow

Comment

Do you guys think 1ml eod would be enough ? I just seem to get blackheads all over with tren in the past.. I think cause my does which was 1ml tren ace biomex 125mg/ml and 1ml sust eod sust. This time Im substituting the sust with 70mg of whinny Ed and clen 2 week on two week off starting with 40mg and up to 120mg. Pct is clomid and arimidex I kno about acutane and I'm gona have at hand just in case

Comment

Working...
              X