Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running first cycle....input greatly appreciated!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running first cycle....input greatly appreciated!!

Howdy Ya'll! i want to run my first cycle, a simple one to get my feet wet that is (its a beginners cut cycle), in a couple of weeks and i would like input from you gentlemen on anything and everything from diet to weights to the actual cycle...i would like to put on some lean muscle while also shredding my bf down a bit...thanks!!

height:6'2
    weight:220
    bf%:around 15

Cycle length and layout:
    Length 8 weeks
    Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
    Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
    Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

chest
    back
    legs
    arms and shoulders
    off
    repeat
    abs and calves done on alternate days and i finish off every workout with 15 minutes walking on an incline...
    i also play college baseball so we do some cardio during practice such as wind sprints and such...

diet (i tried using fitday to figure out just how many calories but it wasnt working :/ ):
    meal 1:
    3 eggs (2 yokes 1 white)
    1-2 cups oatmeal
    1 banana
    2 slices ezekiel bread

meal 2 (pre workout):
    1-2 cups almonds
    1 scoop whey w/ 1 scoop pre workout
    1/2-1 cup greek yogurt

immediately after workout 1 cup chocolate milk

meal 3 (post workout):
    2 chicken breasts/fish/steak
    1-2 cups veggies
    1 cup almonds
    1-2 cups brown rice/potato

meal 4:
    1 cup fat free cottage cheese
    1 serving fruit

meal 5:
    fish or chicken
    1/2 cup veggies turkey sandwich

meal 6 before bed:
    1 scoop cassein
    1 cup fat free cottage cheese

i had a buddy of mine who's a trainer and close friend put me on that diet but any tweeks or changes are welcome!!

i know im in school and people say dont run it unless you can stick with it but my fall school schedule is very easy and baseball isnt busy so i should easily be able to stay eating and in the weight room...i appreciate any and all feedback!! thanks!!

imo Prop might not be the best choice for a first... due to the ED or EOD pinning... as for the diet... don't listen to anybody... tweak it yourself depending on the results you get.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

thanks! ive read alot of your input on several different things including diet and was just curious as to in your opinion you would cut down on the carbs a little bit for cutting? i mean i know on top of workout out im practicing on a baseall field for 2-3 hours per day so i may need more carbs...also, what is wrong with the ED or EOD of pinning? is it just alot for my bum to handle? lol thanks!! also would i need a pct or would Anastrozole suffice?

Comment

You wont be pinning you glutes EOD, unless you want a nice build up scar tissue, not to mention prop can hurt like a bitch
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Get rid of the prop bro,

EOD injections are a bitch, Stick with a test e, or test 400 a blend of cypionate and enanthate
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by jcarroll4real View Post
            thanks! ive read alot of your input on several different things including diet and was just curious as to in your opinion you would cut down on the carbs a little bit for cutting? i mean i know on top of workout out im practicing on a baseall field for 2-3 hours per day so i may need more carbs...also, what is wrong with the ED or EOD of pinning? is it just alot for my bum to handle? lol thanks!! also would i need a pct or would Anastrozole suffice?
            again I can't tell you for the carbs. Some people do well on high carbs and don't get fat from it, some others have amazing gains on very low carbs... just learn how your body reacts to the diet and then make your own choices depending on the results

Comment

I would agree with everyone on the Test Prop comments. If there is anything I would tell a new guy, I would tell them to stay clear of Test Prop, Tren A, E, and Letrozole ( Femara) for the first few cycles. Those ED/ EOD injections for a new guy can put you out of the gym for half the week. The likelihood that you will have a bad pin goes up dramatically. Hit the sciatic nerve once and be prepared to lay on the couch in agony for 3-4 days.

Regarding your diet. It looks great, but I could not handle carbs that low. Take out my carbs and I deflate and lose power dramatically. I have gained 25 Lbs in the last 2.5 months and I probably only put on 1.5 pounds of fat. Ive been eating anywhere between 3,200 and 5,500 calories per day.
              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Ok thanks all for the help...definately doing away with the prop! Would you take test e or test 400 instead?

Comment

Also since I'd be injection twice a week should I go 500 a week or higher than that in my dosages

Comment

Im having a Bromance with the Test 400 1 ml works great for me in conjunction with 2 ml of Biomex EQ 200.
                    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

400 or 500 is more than enough

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                        Im having a Bromance with the Test 400 1 ml works great for me in conjunction with 2 ml of Biomex EQ 200.
                        So would you switch out the prop for the 400 and the Biomex for the Stan?

Comment

My first cycle was Sustanon 250 it hurt for 2 days which I have found to be the prop and other fast acting test. Most would recommend test e or test c for a first cycle at 500mg per week for 12 weeks? I don't mean to be mean but why are you asking if pct is needed????? PCT is ALWAYS needed for recovery of naty test. You should wait a few years until you're at least 25 get as big as you can naturally because steroids will hinder if not completely stop your natural ability. Stick around on the forum there is a lot of GREAT learning material on here! I've learned a lot from being on this forum. If you are hell bent on doing your first cycle do not run prop it will hurt especially in virgin muscles. Research PCT Anastrozole will help greatly but it should not be your entire PCT! And make sure you have everything in hand before you start your cycle! Good luck bro!

Comment

Also drop the stan/winstrol don't run orals with your first cycle (especially stan) stick to test only! Yes you can get the GP test 400 and run 1ml per week either split it into 2 injections (.5ml each) or 1 injection per week either way is fine.

Comment

Working...
                            X