Arimadex capsules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arimadex capsules

Yeah I know I should post this in the AI section but i figure more guys come to this section. Anyway, I am used to doing 0.5mg of arimadex E3D while bulking and I have found it effective for keeping sides down. The problem is that I just bought these 1mg capsules and I cant split them. Do you guys think 1mg e5d will be about right for me? Thanks for the help guys!

Arimidex makes me breakout bad even at .25mg eod. I say don't take it unless u need it. Do what ur body tells u. Thts potent stuff I come to realize I do better without it since I don't suffer from gyno at all. Which if I'm not mistaken that's the main reason for arimidex. Plus u need some estrogen in ur system the dose your referring to might block your estrogen 100%. My advise would be to use something like masterone instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mortirius123 View Post
      Arimidex makes me breakout bad even at .25mg eod. I say don't take it unless u need it. Do what ur body tells u. Thts potent stuff I come to realize I do better without it since I don't suffer from gyno at all. Which if I'm not mistaken that's the main reason for arimidex. Plus u need some estrogen in ur system the dose your referring to might block your estrogen 100%. My advise would be to use something like masterone instead.
      What, arimadex causes you to breakout? In my case it has helped my acne and kept my waterbloat controlled. Arimadex is not just for gyno.....it is for all estogen related side effects, some can be real nasty. 0.5mg E3D will not block estrogen 100%

Comment

Try googling arimidex blocking too much estrogen and read what other users have posted. My last cycle I did tren test clen/t3. I ve ran this cycle before with hardly any sides and cloud for pct. however this last time I incorporated arImidex and every time I took .25 it seemed like two days later I would get acne all over. I've done many cycles without arimidex and no breakouts so I'm led to believe that the arimidex is the cause. I've also read posts from other users with the same sides from arimidex one user had it so bad he claims the acne never went away. I discontinued use after 2 weeks

Comment

hey vanzane, i actually tried to reply to your thread the other day but i was short on time. my message didnt send properly and i didnt have time to rewrite...

anyway, heres what my thoughts were. i have a friend who has run into the exact same situation, with 1mg caps. AI use can be tricky IMO. it seems like everyone i work with has a very individual response. one guy i help uses .25mg 2x a wk while running a gram of test, while another guy is using .5mg EOD while on 500mg of test. we all respond differently. the most logical option may be to start with 1 tab, 1 time a wk and see how you respond.

i have another idea that might sound a little "out there". you could empty your 1mg cap into a cc or 2 of water. dissolve the powder in the water and suck it up into a 3cc barrel. then you can orally administer smaller amounts of liquid.

as far as adex causing acne...well, not directly, as far as i know. i have a thought on why this might be though. of course, this is once again, very individual. i, for instance, find no acne issues with adex and never have. ok, so test breaks down to 2 different things. estrogen and DHT. if you're taking an AI, you stop test from converting to estrogen. there is a chance that if you find yourself breaking out more while using an AI, you may be converting to more DHT. at the end of the day, an AI can be a valuable tool, even if you dont get gyno. it does keep test levels higher with less overall conversion, from what i understand. and especially when dieting, controlling estrogen is very important for fat loss.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            i have another idea that might sound a little "out there". you could empty your 1mg cap into a cc or 2 of water. dissolve the powder in the water and suck it up into a 3cc barrel. then you can orally administer smaller amounts of liquid.
            I would do this ^^ .. my joints ache when I use to much adex (2-3 days half life)
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

hey vanzane, i actually tried to reply to your thread the other day but i was short on time. my message didnt send properly and i didnt have time to rewrite...

anyway, heres what my thoughts were. i have a friend who has run into the exact same situation, with 1mg caps. AI use can be tricky IMO. it seems like everyone i work with has a very individual response. one guy i help uses .25mg 2x a wk while running a gram of test, while another guy is using .5mg EOD while on 500mg of test. we all respond differently. the most logical option may be to start with 1 tab, 1 time a wk and see how you respond.

as far as adex causing acne...well, not directly, as far as i know. i have a thought on why this might be though. of course, this is once again, very individual. i, for instance, find no acne issues with adex and never have. ok, so test breaks down to 2 different things. estrogen and DHT. if you're taking an AI, you stop test from converting to estrogen. there is a chance that if you find yourself breaking out more while using an AI, you may be converting to more DHT. at the end of the day, an AI can be a valuable tool, even if you dont get gyno. it does keep test levels higher with less overall conversion, from what i understand. and especially when dieting, controlling estrogen is very important for fat loss.

Thanks mate! i am currently taking 1mg e5d and it seems to be good. No joint pain or anything. The arimadex has actually helped me keep acne at bay on PCT but I still get some. I guess I am very prone to acne *sigh*. Do you guys now if acne scars can be removed or something like that? the ones on my upper back really bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by VanZane View Post
                Thanks mate! i am currently taking 1mg e5d and it seems to be good. No joint pain or anything. The arimadex has actually helped me keep acne at bay on PCT but I still get some. I guess I am very prone to acne *sigh*. Do you guys now if acne scars can be removed or something like that? the ones on my upper back really bother me.
                if i were you, i'd go to the dr and try to get on accutane. theres a lot to know about the drug, if yhou dont already. there can be some harsh side effects. the benefit though, is that it can cure acne.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

As Ive said to Sam a few times my acne is hellish once my cycles over, I researched Accutane and threw myself in at the deep end - Within 2 weeks it was gone, All be it my skin was dry and cracked but it really helped, Id use it as a last rresort depending on how bad it is
                  There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                    As Ive said to Sam a few times my acne is hellish once my cycles over, I researched Accutane and threw myself in at the deep end - Within 2 weeks it was gone, All be it my skin was dry and cracked but it really helped, Id use it as a last rresort depending on how bad it is
                    what kind of dose did you use and for how long?

Comment

if i were you, i'd go to the dr and try to get on accutane. theres a lot to know about the drug, if yhou dont already. there can be some harsh side effects. the benefit though, is that it can cure acne.
                      Can it cure acne for good or do I have to use it all the time with my cycles? I have already gone to see a doctor and all I got was this Differin cream nad antibiotic didnt work

Comment

they never start you out with accutane. in fact, its the last line of treatment. i dont use the word "cure" lightly. it can permanently alter the sebaceous glands. i used a lower dose of it on my own before. it stopped me from breaking out for a couple yrs. the key though, is to take it at a high enough dose to really dry the glands out. and believe me, it dries everything out. on that note, you need to be careful with training. it'd be easier to tear something. if you can make it through the course, your skin will be changed, in many cases, for good

Comment

they never start you out with accutane. in fact, its the last line of treatment. i dont use the word "cure" lightly. it can permanently alter the sebaceous glands. i used a lower dose of it on my own before. it stopped me from breaking out for a couple yrs. the key though, is to take it at a high enough dose to really dry the glands out. and believe me, it dries everything out. on that note, you need to be careful with training. it'd be easier to tear something. if you can make it through the course, your skin will be changed, in many cases, for good
                          damn that sound good. Being extremely dry doesn't but being rid of acne for good.......that sounds awesome. How long are these courses?

Comment

what kind of dose did you use and for how long?
                            Started at 40mg and alternated up to 80mg - It did mess with me a little but if your level headed its a god send
                            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

Comment

It can really make you look "strange" Even flaky skin, I had an issue whenever i upped the dose to 80 mg my ears and lips would dry and crack out but i havent used it for over a year now and I dont have a breakout after cycling

Comment

Working...
                              X