No announcement yet.

Ideal PCT for my Test and Deca cycle ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal PCT for my Test and Deca cycle ??

I will be starting a Test and Deca cycle in about 6 weeks. It will run as follows:

Week 1-14: Test E 500mg
    Week 1-12: Deca 400mg
    Week 1-16 Adex .5mg E3D

My question is: What PCT regimen will get me back on track the fastest and raise my natty test levels the quickest. This will be my third cycle and my first using Deca. The previous two were Test E 500mg/week for 10 and 12 weeks. Previously I used Nolva 40/40/20/20/10.

Should I also use Clomid this time around ? Looking for experienced Deca users opinions. Thanks guys

Shoot I also forgot to ask about Caber. . . . With that relatively moderate dose of Deca to you guys see prog issues raising ?

Comment

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):

An anti-estrogen is needed upon the completion of your cycle for sure. With all that free floating estrogen you need to prevent the estrogen from attaching to your receptors and causing their damage. The wrath of estrogen in the aftermath of a cycle is referred to a back lashing of estrogen.

You also need something to help stimulate your HPTA. Something needs to be done about your own testosterone production to combat catabolism, to restore libido and avoid depression.

A very successful compound to stimulate the HPTA is Clomid. Clomid stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. This results in an elevated endogenous (body's own) testosterone level. Sorry I threw some mighty big words out there.

A good PCT combo is Nolvadex and Clomid. Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen.

Typical of a Nolvadex and Clomid PCT is as such:

Day1 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
      Day 2-11 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
      Day12-21 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

Timing the PCT correctly:

Back to applying the concept of Esters. Compounds bound to long acting esters require a longer waiting period for PCT to be administered. Likewise, compounds bound to short acting esters require a shorter waiting period for PCT to be administered.

Steroid.....Time After Administration.....Clomid Length

Aratest...........................3 weeks........3 weeks
      Anadrol50/Anapolan50........8-12 hours.....3 weeks
      Deca Durobolan................3 weeks........4 weeks
      Dianabol..........................4-8 hours.......3 weeks
      Equipoise.........................17-21 days.....3 weeks
      Finajet/Trenbolone............3 days...........3 weeks
      Primobolan Depot..............10-14 days.....2 weeks
      Sustanon.........................3 weeks........3 weeks
      Test Cypionate.................2 weeks........3 weeks
      Test Enthenate/Testoviron..2 weeks........3 weeks
      Test Propionate.................3 days..........3 weeks
      Test Suspension................4-8 hours......2 weeks
      Winstrol...........................8-12 hours.....2 weeks

Nutrition and Sleep:

Calorie levels must be increased during AAS use. For the body to grow it needs fuel and since it is growing at an incredible rate you will consume an incredible amount of food. At least you should. Adequate calorie levels for a bulking cycle should be between 4,500 and 5,500 depending on the individual’s size. Calories must also be slightly increased during PCT to help counter the cortisol reactions.

When you sleep you grow. Simple as that. Your muscles are relaxed and the body is in a state of repair.

I want to end this with a few simple beginner cycles. These can be used as a reference, or a guide to building your own personal one. Keep in mind your goals should be reasonable as well as your dosages.

First timer cycles:

In between bulk and cut cycles:
      #1:
      Wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg each week
      Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20mg each day
      Wk 12-15 Clomid (dose using the guideline I listed above)
      *That is 14 days after last shot.

#2:
      Wk 1-10 Test Cypionate 400mg each week
      Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20m each day
      Wk 12-15 Clomid

Second timer cycles:
      #1:
      Wk 1-13 Test Enanthate/Cypionate 400-500mg each week
      Wk 1-12 Equipoise 300-400mg each week
      Wk 1-18 Nolvadex 20mg each day
      Wk 15-18 Clomid
      *note the Equipoise ran 100mg less than the test also one week shorter

#2:
      Wk 1-11 Test Enanthate/Cypionate 400-500mg each week
      Wk 1-10 Deca Durabolin 300-400mg each week
      Wk 1-16 Nolvadex 20mg each day
      Wk 13-16 Clomid
      *note the Deca Durabolin ran 100mg less than the test and also one week shorter

#3:
      Wk 1-10 Sustanon 250 500mg each week
      Wk 2-10 Anavar 35mg each day
      Wk 1-16 Nolvadex 20mg each day
      Wk 13-16 Clomid
      *That is 21 days after last shot.

2nd + timer cut cycles:

#1:
      wk 1-14 Testosterone Propionate 70mg ed (or 150mg eod)
      wk 1-13 Trenbolone Acetate 50mg ed (or 100mg eod)
      wk 1-16 Nolvadex
      wk 14-16 Clomid (started 3 days after last shot of prop)

#2:
      wk 1-13 Testosterone Enanthate 350-500mg ew
      wk 1-12 Trenbolone Enanthate 200-400mg ew
      wk 1-12 Equipoise 300-400mg ew
      wk 1-18 Nolvadex
      wk 15-18 Clomid

#3:

wk 1-10 Testosterone Propionate 70mg ed or 150 eod
      wk 6-12 Winstrol 50mg ed or 100mg eod
      wk 1-10 Trenbolone Acetate 50mg ed or 100mg eod
      wk 1-13 Nolvadex
      wk 10-13 Clomid

*note once again that tren, deca, winny, and equipoise are all ran at lower dosages than your test.
      Using Clenbuterol and or T3/T4 along with a cutter (or bulking) cycle isn't a bad idea. Read up on clen here at: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=23808

Mass Cycles:

wk 1-4 Dianabol 20-40mg ed
      wk 1-15 Testosterone Enanthate 350-500mg ew
      wk 3-14 Deca Durabolin 200-400mg ew
      wk 6-14 Anavar 20-40mg ed

wk 1-4 Testosterone Propionate 50mg ed (or 100mg eod)
      wk 1-12 Sustanon 350-500mg ew
      wk 1-10 Deca Durabolin
      wk 6-14 Anavar 20-40mg ed
      wk 11-15 Testosterone Propionate 50mg ed (or 100mg eod)

I could go on and on, but all would have testosterone as a base. NOTE: the preceeding cycles are not perfect, modifications can be made to fit the individuals liking.

1ml = 1cc
      1g = 1000mg
      1g = 1000000mcg

If a vial reads 250mg/ml that means it has 250mg per ml, and each ml is a cc. So if you withdraw 1cc and inject you are injecting 250mg.

The following is the amount (in grams) of testosterone per 100mg of finished compound.
      Testosterone Cypionate: 70mg
      Testosterone Decanoate: 65mg
      Testosterone Enantate: 72mg
      Testosterone Isocaproate: 75mg
      Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 69mg
      Testosterone Propionate: 84mg
      Testosterone Suspension: 100mg
      Testosterone Undecanoate: 63mg

What this gives you is the concentration that each esterfied testosterone compound has. So when the ester has been broken down in the body, that’s how much concentration is released into the blood stream. The higher the concentration does not necessarily mean a better compound.

Comment

I dont wanna get hollered at but i copied that. I dont know who to give credit too

Comment

i do clom and nolva......... 100/50/50/25.. and 40/20/20/10... if u r worried about raising those test levels than grab some hmg or hcg to keep it flowing... i personally run the adex eod and have u considered running a shorter cycle with npp/prop maybe.. i felt like it didnt shut me down nearly as mcuh .. just my .02 gl and doses r good..being ur 3rd cycle u can up the test if u wish, but if its still working for u then obv no reason to.

Comment

Thanks for the input BlueLabel. I''m sticking with this cycle but I have heard good things about nnp. I am going to take your advice on the nolva and clomid dosages. As far as the Caber would you recommend running it .5mg E3D from the beginning of the cycle or just having it on hand just in case of prog issues ?

Comment

yea def every three days .. u can take ur dose b4 bed to reduce sides too . adex should keep things under control as an ai so yeah i guess save the caber incase u run into issues ..
              Last edited by Guest; 08-17-2012, 03:28 AM.

Comment

i run that cycle frequently, with dbol..i run it longer and dont use any adex. you should not get many sides with this cycle unless you are extremely prone to them.
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                X