Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about second cycle starting in a few weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about second cycle starting in a few weeks.

Whats up guys..Been away for a while due to school,traveling,work etc...but now things have calmed down and I am ready to start my second cycle in September.

My first cycle was 500mg/week of test e and 30mg dbol for 5 weeks, ran adex every3 days at .5mg then nolva two weeks after my last pin at 40/40/20/20

Everything went very well..dbol made me feel extremely bloated, but I expected that.

Right now I am sitting at about 205@11-13% bodyfat...After my vacation I took a week off from the gym and enjoyed eating and not obsessing over calories, carbs, etc.

I am trying to bulk up to about 230 this fall/winter.

I am thinking of running Test E @500mg/week again....Dbol@30mg a day for 5 weeks(or would tbol be a good option?)

I wanted to add a hardener in at the end as well..eq possibly? What do you guys think? Any input would be appreciated..thanks guys.

If u dont mind the bloat that u got from the d bol then stick with it. Ive personally never tried it due to that reason but i have used t bol and loved it. As far as a hardner goes, if youre trying to gain 25 lbs, a hardner wouldnt be of much use in this cycle imo. On the other hand, im all for the new type of cycle that people are running. Ive heard them referred to as "hybrid" cycles. Guys pack on as much weight as possible in the first half of the cycle then throw in the hardeners at the end but you have to allow yourself at least 16 weeks for that type of cycle which leads to more down time when done. I would say go with d bol/t bol first 5 weeks, a week or 2 with just test, then if you absoultely have to finish off with 10 weeks of EQ...???
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 08-10-2012, 03:29 PM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Maybe some anadrol?

Comment

I say if it ain't broke don't fix it...run the same cycle since u had great success.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

thanks for the replies guys..I guess since winter is coming I dont need the hardener..maybe save that for a spring cycle so I can try to get shredded for summer.

Comment

You can add Anavar or Masteron
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
              You can add Anavar or Masteron
              I've been researching Anavar and masteron..definitely interested in them..Would you throw them in towards the mid/end weeks of the test? (im running the test E for 12 weeks.)

Comment

I also wanted to get your guys opinion on which ugl to go with...I used GP test E 250 and seemed to do its job! Any other you would recommend for test and dbol?

Comment

I would stick with GP! But if you are looking for a new to try Gen Shi, Balkan or Quality Direct are other good ones to try as well. Or you can go with some of the human grade options as well.

I would recommend staying with GP since you already know it has worked well for you. GP has a lot of great blends and top quality orals.

Pm me if you or anyone has any questions.

Comment

You can run Mast through the whole cycle. Or Anavar towards the end to polish up the physique.

DBol or TBol are great choices. DBol gives more water retention than TBol.

Comment

Stick with GP,

If your going out on size im about to cycle this -

1 x GP Deca 250 (Nandrolone Decanoate) = $49.6

1 x GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) (Anastrozole) = $23.2

1 x GP Superdrol (Methasterone) = $28

2 x Test 400 (Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml, Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml) = $68

That should do the trick for me haha
                      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                        Stick with GP,

If your going out on size im about to cycle this -

1 x GP Deca 250 (Nandrolone Decanoate) = $49.6

1 x GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) (Anastrozole) = $23.2

1 x GP Superdrol (Methasterone) = $28

2 x Test 400 (Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml, Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml) = $68

That should do the trick for me haha
                        I am definitely going for size..you think deca would be a good choice for a second cycle along with the dbol and test? I talked to a few guys at my gym that ran that cycle and loved it..they blew up too

Comment

Originally posted by Thedub3 View Post
                          I am definitely going for size..you think deca would be a good choice for a second cycle along with the dbol and test? I talked to a few guys at my gym that ran that cycle and loved it..they blew up too
                          U have plenty of time to try these cycles in the future this is just ur 2nd cycle - remember it's a marathon not a sprint.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                            U have plenty of time to try these cycles in the future this is just ur 2nd cycle - remember it's a marathon not a sprint.
                            oh yeah I know..And I would definitely rather be safe than sorry...I was just interested in adding another compound on top of the dbol and test.. you think I should just stick with the test and dbol and not add in some deca? My avi is right at the end of my first cycle..I was weighing about 218 in that photo..started at 199lbs before cycle, so I definitely made some decent gains id say

Comment

I suggest adding 1 new compound @ time so u know how it affects u and ur body...save Deca for next. ur gonna love dbol.
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X