Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injectable Dbol

Hey Bro's,
    Has anyone ran this? I know it's fairly new and I'm curious about how to run this with Test cyp and deca. I know there's alot of information about how to run the oral, but since its oil based, I would think the dosage would be different.
    Would it be fair to say to run this @ 1 ml eod? For how many weeks? The brand in question is GP @ 50mg per 1 ml.
    sigpic

I think it should be relatively the same dosage 50mg per day should do nicely. I however do not like daily jabs. There is a guy on this board who's screen name is Liquid. he has tried an run many things. He is a good guy and answers all questions.

Comment

I ran it many years ago from the old International Pharmaceuticals Germany it was great.Did it 50mg eod and 50mg ed

Comment

Thanks! I've been running it @ 50 mg EOD to save on product and less stress on the liver. Running Himalaya Liver Care and Milk Thistle with it.
        sigpic

Comment

the half life is still the same, 4.5 to 6 hrs, so it should be run every day. ideally, 2x a day. if you want to get 50mg every 2 days, you'd probably be better served to run .5cc ED
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sounds like a plan Sam. Thanks for chiming in with your wealth of knowledge. I think 25mg's is a reasonable dose since this is the first time with Dbol.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X