Clear All

• blood serum

Lab Testing Summary IM rhGH Results
    Mayo clinic values

Reference Values

Adults

Males: 0.01-0.97 ng/mL

Females: 0.01-3.61 ng/mL

Reference intervals have not been formally verified in-house for pediatric and adolescent patients. The published literature indicates that reference intervals for adult, pediatric, and adolescent patients are comparable.

The Protocol:

10 iu Intramuscular injection
    Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.
    Fasting is not necessary.
    No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

*WARNING* GH serum testing is a crude method for confirming GH potency.

US rhGH

heavyiron (250 lbs) 4/12-10 iu US pharmacy Tev-Tropin rhGH IM at 2 hours 41 minutes~19.7 ng/mL

exphys88 (215 lb) 5/12 10iu US pharmacy Tev-Tropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 30 minutes~17.8 ng/mL

Chinese rhGH---------------------------------------------------------------------

bwrag (250 lbs)5/12-10 iu Novotropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 15 minutes~46.9 ng/mL

SloppyJ (220 lb)5/12-10iu EK Hygetropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 18 minutes~36.7 ng/mL

SloppyJ (220 lb)3/12-10iu Novotropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 28 minutes~33.4 ng/mL

yzfrr11 (175 lbs) 4/12-10 iu IP Yellow Tops rhGH IM at 3 hours~26.2 ng/mL

OldSchoolLifter (180 lbs) 1/12-Z Blue Tops rhGH at 2 hours 45 minutes~25.6ng/mL

heavyiron (250 lbs) 4/12-10 iu EK Hygetropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 5 minutes~24.2 ng/mL

Repo 5/12-Z Blue Tops rhGH at 2 hours 33 minutes~22ng/mL

yzfrr11 (175 lbs) 3/12-10iu Thanktropin rhGH IM at 4 hours~19.3ng/mL

Garlic Chicken (162 lbs) 4/12 10iu IP Yellow Tops rhGH IM at 3 hours 30 minutes~18.9 ng/mL

heavyiron (250 lbs) 3/12 10iu Z Blue Tops rhGH at 3 hours 20 minutes~17.9ng/mL

exphys88 (215 lb) 3/12 10iu Novotropin rhGH IM at 3 hours 20 minutes~15.7 ng/mL

heavyiron (250 lbs) 3/12 10iu Z Blue Top rhGH at 3 hours 11 minutes~15.5ng/mL

BigBadBen 2/12 10iu Royaltropin rhGH at 3 hours 8 minute~0.5ng/mL~FAKE

exphys88 3/12 10iu IP Grey Tops rhGH IM at 3 hours 30 minutes~0.1 ng/mL~FAKE

SFGiants 3/12 10iu Kigtropin rhGH at 3 hours 30 minutes~0.1ng/mL~FAKE

bwrag 3/12 10iu Generic Red Top at 2 hours 55 minutes~0.1ng/mL~FAKE

**More results coming soon

***If reposting this info please credit IronMagForums, exphys88 and heavyiron.

Not everyone believes these bloodtests as a member said:
    I would be very wary of the test results on that board going by your above link, the vial of IP yellows was from 2010 says so on the vial, all yellows have been testing very badly , even a full lab analysis carried out by the admin of a board where the the source for yellow tops is a sponsor showed they had no GH whatsoever only a few months ago...
    Why would anyone put up a test done on a batch from 2010....not sure i trust anything there tbh.

Comment

testforms

Others post pics of the amps and the testpaper.

Rips at 5iu total daily split 2.5iu each doseJust had his IGF done and it is 640.

Graph IGF
      A few stats: Im 53 years old been using Mexi green for 6 months started out at 2 iu before bed then to 5iu before bed. Changed my routine one month before my second blood draw to split 3iu in the morn and 3iu at bed time.
      Only sides numb hands, I have found by using the split routine Im not as tired as I was when using all before bed. More energy during the day.

Mexi gh reaults: First reading I was on 4iu a day inj time right before bed. Fast 12 hours then blood drawn.

Second reading: 3 iu in the morning and 3iu before bed. The night before blood draw I only used 3iu did not pin in the morning had to fast before blood draw
      The norm high igf levals for my age 268
      Attached Files

Comment

Ellitropin Results (IGF-1 testing)

Used Mexi's green tops for 2 weeks and got my results back.

Morning iternary:

10AM: Pin 3IU sub-q

12PM: Breakfast (800kcal, 60 protein, 120 carbs)

1PM: Draw blood

IGF-1 was tested at 578ng/ml using Mexi's old Elitropins, not his new formula.
        Attached Files

Comment

low and high

And two more
          from the recent batch of Riptropin and an underdosed Blue Top
          Attached Files

Comment

rhGH serum testing is a crude method for confirming HGH potency. Please be advised that some users are low or non responders. The following abstract gives us some data to consider. Also most docs use IGF-1 results to confirm proper dosing of rhGH therefore I highly recommend getting IGF-1 results along side rhGH serum results.

Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2004 Jan-Apr;17(1):33-8.

Growth hormone antibodies formation in patients treated with recombinant human growth hormone.

Ahangari G, Ostadali MR, Rabani A, Rashidian J, Sanati MH, Zarindast MR.
            Source

Department of Molecular Medicine and Immunology, National Research Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Tehran, Iran. ghah@nrcgeb.ac.ir
            Abstract

Human growth hormone (HGH) is normally produced by acidophilic cells of the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland. Recombinant DNA technology has made it possible to produce rhGH. There have been reports of immunological reactions in patients treated with rhGH. For this reason, it is necessary to check sera of patients for presence of antibody against rhGH. Forty-seven children were treated for up to 6 months with recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH-Novo), 0.1 IU/Kg body weight, subcutaneously, three times weekly. The magnitude of growth response was similar to those expected from clinical experience with pituitary growth hormone. We examined sera for specific antibodies against rhGH by ELISA methods. Four patients developed serum antibodies against growth hormone. The analysis of these four sera by Dot blotting method also showed presence of antibodies against rhGH. In the sera of treated patients, pre-incubated with different concentration of rhGH, specific antibodies were detected by neutralizing assay. This finding was confirmed by ELISA technique. In conclusion, the main concern with anti-GH antibodies could be their ability to neutralize circulating growth hormone and inhibition its growth promoting effect.

PMID:
            [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Comment

Working...
            X