M1t help and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1t help and questions

Ok, so i know alot of people say dont do it, its to harsh on the body and stuff, and i respect that, however I have it and I wanna do it. Everyone I know has gotten good results, but they didnt do it safe or smart in anyway, and thats why I need your help. I am only going to do this once, and than no ph's if i decide to go any route after this it'll be the real deal. With that said here is some info about me and how i plan to do this, any input on what to change or anything would be great. I plan to do this fairly safe and efficient.

I am 5'10, 207lbs, and 20% fat. Havnt drank in a month, have never done any hardcore drugs, havnt smoked or chewed in a month or so, so i'd say i am fairly healthy. I have been eating a diet consisting of 400 carbs 250 protien 80 fat and 3100 calories. all that shared just in case it helps.

I am thinking of doing a cycle as such

week 1 hawthorne berry and milk thistle
    week 2-3 .5 tab of gp m1t and cycleassist
    week 4-5 hawthorne berry and milk thistle
    week 6-7 1 tab of gp m1t and cycleassist
    week 8 milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and 1.5 tabs of gp nolva
    week 9-10 milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and 1 tab of gp nolva

will that be safe and ok? and there will be no future cycles with ph. Also i take a preworkout called BPN Maddness which is supposidly a test booster too, is that ok? or should i get a new preworkout for the cycle. And than for an inraworkout i use SizeOn and for a post i use whey protein. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT! and thank you

I have also been taking animal pak for 3 weeks and will continue to do so, if that counts for anything

Comment

let me get this straight. you want to run it for a couple wks, then stop for a couple wks. then run it again for a couple wks, adding in various support supps along the way? if i were you, i wouldnt start/stop/start/stop. that off time in the middle isnt going to help you in any way.

i planned a cycle for 3 wks. i did not complete it because i noticed major hair loss. heres what my plan looked like.

wk 1
      10mg
      wk 2-3
      20mg

PCT would start the day after your last pill is taken.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

also, i know this was considered a "PH" by the laws standards, not too long ago. it isnt anymore though. so dont fool yourself, this stuff is a legit and very powerful steroid. honestly, you'd be better off going another route. i know you have your heart set on this, but there are safer options that would allow you to use them a little longer and reap better gains.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i agree that there are way better options, but i have it already and would like to atleast try it. And i wasnt sure if the 2 weeks on 2 off 2 on was a good idea or not, after reading a few forums a few guys had suggested that, so i figured i would try that. but if you honestly think that it isnt a good idea, id take your word for it. hair loss isnt an issue for me cause im already balding pretty badly naturally, so its no problem ha. and did you take the GP m1t cause i hear theyre stronger than other versions and thats why i opted for 5mgs the first couple weeks.

Comment

yes, i used the GP brand M1T. it was good stuff. i'd started with 10 mg and if you feel thats enough, then theres no need to go up to 20mg for wk 2 and 3. a good rule of thumb to keep in mind with AAS is, the least you can use to evoke the optimal gains, the better. as for hair loss, i dont normally have hair loss issues on AAS and from what i researched, M1T isnt usually bad for hair loss with a lot of guys. i was just lucky

oh and as for your preworkout supps like size on, there will be no negative interaction. you may find that you can save money though and not use OTC test boosters. IME and IMO, there are so many scams out there, that aren't going to give the results they claim.

Comment

Alright thanks alot man your a ton of help. But just to clear up, go for 3 weeks at 10mgsthe and if the fains are not there try 20? And i shouldnt go for 5mg? I feel like this should be a minimum riak with all the liver support i have and being my first last and only ph cycle. So i am going to give this a shot. Last 2 questions for ya would be. Does the pct i have look alright? Or what eould you suggest. And how long do you think i should be waiting to try a basic 12 week test cycle? 2 months after pct? Thanks alot again, i value your opinions and advice

Comment

I also realize that this isnt to be taken lightly, it is really toxic and much more of a roid

Comment

Im sprry but i forgot to ask, what time of day do you recommend taking it? And uf i go up to 20mgs do i take it all at once?

Comment

yes, your PCT looks fine. as far as dosing, i'd try to split my daily dose into 2x a day.

you can start your next cycle when you have recovered and when your organs are healthy. the best thing you can do for your health is get your blood work done before you start AAS. that way you know what your baseline test readings can be. then a few wks after PCT, go back in, get them drawn again. check your test as well as your organs and cholesterol. you hear the internet rule "time on + PCT = time off". thats just a guess as to how long it'll take you to recover. some will recover faster. some wont recover for much longer periods. it also depends on the cycle. if you go by blood work, you'll have hard science in front of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X