May need to stop Test E cycle on week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May need to stop Test E cycle on week 5

Hello everyone, I am experiencing some anxiety/mood swing/depression issues in my fifth week of Test e. I am pinning 200mg every 4 days. I have been trying to sort through the massive amounts of info and also advice from friends. Estrogen is too high: Estrogen is too low: I don't know... My gains are starting to really come together nicely right now, I would hate to stop. I am 35 years old, this is my first cycle. I train in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu and Judo. I am normally very active and for the past 3 days I have not wanted to participate in any sports and have been dragging myself to the gym. Once I am at the gym I feel "good", but not like I used to feel before I started using gear. I am by nature a very positive person and I feel myself changing and acting different. Any advice on what I can do to help stay on gear would be appreciated. Maybe someone has had these symptoms before and can offer a suggestion. Thank you in advance.

It sounds to me like you are very prone to the psychological effects of hormone replacement. This is an issue that effects a portion of the population. Can you get yourself above the fray and understand that it is simply a compound effecting how you feel? If you can't then you need to come off before you have a massive lapse in judgment... Nothing is more important than your long term health and your day to day mental health.

Whatever you do, don't ever take any Tren because if Test E is doing this to you, then Tren will have you leaning toward ledges...
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

high androgens can cause a stimulant effect. i have experienced similar, anxiety-like side effects . not fun at all. i've noticed that the longer i've used AAS, the less i feel this effect. i've also noticed that i feel it more strongly in the first 1/2 of a cycle. after awhile, its like my body gets used to the androgen. maybe reducing the dose would be a possible answer.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
        Nothing is more important than your long term health and your day to day mental health.

x2
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
          It sounds to me like you are very prone to the psychological effects of hormone replacement. This is an issue that effects a portion of the population. Can you get yourself above the fray and understand that it is simply a compound effecting how you feel? If you can't then you need to come off before you have a massive lapse in judgment... Nothing is more important than your long term health and your day to day mental health.

Whatever you do, don't ever take any Tren because if Test E is doing this to you, then Tren will have you leaning toward ledges...
          Thanks for the reply: I did get "over the feelings I was having. Since it is my first cycle, everything is so new. After speaking with some experienced friends in more detail, I seemed to calm down a little. Today was a great day, felt normal and did pin. I think my diet may also have been an issue. I have been very strict and enjoyed a cheat day today. Really did alot of good. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            high androgens can cause a stimulant effect. i have experienced similar, anxiety-like side effects . not fun at all. i've noticed that the longer i've used AAS, the less i feel this effect. i've also noticed that i feel it more strongly in the first 1/2 of a cycle. after awhile, its like my body gets used to the androgen. maybe reducing the dose would be a possible answer.
            I can definitely see how that is possible. I understand my body/hormones will need time to adjust. i was absolutely becoming too focused on what I was feeling. Trying to just enjoy the cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by grappler22 View Post
              Hello everyone, I am experiencing some anxiety/mood swing/depression issues in my fifth week of Test e. I am pinning 200mg every 4 days. I have been trying to sort through the massive amounts of info and also advice from friends. Estrogen is too high: Estrogen is too low: I don't know... My gains are starting to really come together nicely right now, I would hate to stop. I am 35 years old, this is my first cycle. I train in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu and Judo. I am normally very active and for the past 3 days I have not wanted to participate in any sports and have been dragging myself to the gym. Once I am at the gym I feel "good", but not like I used to feel before I started using gear. I am by nature a very positive person and I feel myself changing and acting different. Any advice on what I can do to help stay on gear would be appreciated. Maybe someone has had these symptoms before and can offer a suggestion. Thank you in advance.
              I would start by getting some blood work done. It is important to know where all your hormones stand... estro, test, thyroid, hematocrit levels, etc, etc

do you have or have you had any medical conditions?

What is your BP?

Comment

Working...
              X