Anyone ever Home Brew????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever Home Brew????

Whats up fellas? I started researching making my own home brews lately and it seems pretty straightforward. I love our sponsers gear but Im very curious about making my own stash somewhere down the line. I picked up a lot of great recipes from a few sites. The only thing is dealing with the Chinese scammers to find a good source for the raws but I will work that out.

What has been your experience or others that have brewed their own gear?
    Problems, issues, things to watch out for??

Ive never seen a topic about home brewing on here so I hope its not out of line. Thanks brothas!!
    "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Their r some older posts on homebrewing - it is very easy.
    As far as sources for powder you should be fine as long as you take ur time + do research - their r good reliable sources.

start w a small easy batch of Cyp or Test E
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 08-02-2012, 07:21 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks ODB. I checked out a few and Ronny T has some incredible experience. I was looking at the filtered grapeseed oil as my carrier but EO is what Ronny suggest. Whats the difference in the viscosity?? Im looking for a smooth, light oil to shoot (arent we all). Has anyone used sesame seed oil?

Comment

Ethyl Oleate is a carrier/solvent. It is great for short esters like Acetate, Propionate and Phenylpropionate and for increasing concentrations of esters without crashing.
        Many people feel that Ethyl Oleate creates painless injections while others don't feel the same. I would suggest Ethyl Oleate for increasing concentration.

It can make 4, 5 and 600mg Test painless, a 200mg/ml Prop great. like 600mg/ml Deca, 500mg/ml Tren E and 200mg/ml Tren Ace........the list goes on. I have seen some feedback that there are a few that don't like it. I like the high mg/ml injectables so I don't inject as much.

Some people feel that isn't all that it is cracked up to be as many long ester formula's seem to crash. Also the other con is the cost of Ethyl Oleate.

For many the pain is reduced because Ethyl Oleate is thinner and has lower viscosity then say grapeseed or cottonseed oil.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks bro. Great info. Yea, I saw that EO at my supply site and it is costly but it may be worth it to have pain free inj. The recipes that I have call for 3 BA / 18 BB. I would be making small batches for me personally (under 100 ml). I cant wait. I'll update as I go. If there are any more tips, please post them. Thanks brothas.

Comment

Working...
          X