nipples ar sore and tender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nipples ar sore and tender

Got gyno issues, Now that im to this point what do I do next to take care of this.

Are you taking any Anastrozole (Arimidex)?

Comment

Your gonna laugh i was but somehow 2 weeks ago bottle disappeared? Just slipped my mind after that. I dont know if armi is best to fix this or not. All i got here is clomi tabs

Comment

From what my research has found letrozole will reduce/reverse gyno! Should always have some of that on hand from what ive read

Comment

clomiphene can help you a bit,depends what substance was the gyno indicator

Comment

when i got the itchy nips ect i just upped my adex dose to 1mg ed until it supsided and weined down to .5mg eod again... unless u have some severe lumps u can take that route.. or like previous people said u can go strait to letro.. it is pretty harsh but gets the job done my friend.. If i were u i would try my way first order bot the letro and adex .. and if in 2-3 weeks the adex hasnt worked letro it up.. but im sure it will subside because it worked wonders for me... Good luck to you bud...

Comment

Thanks that idea sounds good get both for safety measures

Comment

what exactly is going on? did you develop lumps, ect?

if you only have clomid, you can run it at 50mg a day till you can get more adex and get the estrogen under control. keep in mind that clomid isnt going to reduce the estrogen. its just going to bind up your estrogen receptors. continue running the clomid for several days after you start the adex.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

No lumps. Some days tender to brush against something, Other days cant put pressure on them like a lift. Mostly feel maybe super small lumps here some days gone next. Like right now probably lil lump and scale 1 to ten on tender maybe a 3.

Comment

sore nips doesn't always mean gyno my friend. are you developing lumps?

Comment

did you not read my post right abover yours

Comment

I had the same problem, no lumps just sore nipples. I did what blue does just uped my AI to 1mg ED instead of .5 EOD. For the rest of my cycle I stayed at 1mg ED. It helped greatly with some acne forming also. Im very sensitive to Test!
                        " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Okay, So I get sore nips at the smell of anything, I tend to keep with the adex up it to 1mg and then see how I feel it normally subsides after this......... adex it up
                          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

dude, I had the same problem. I was running cut stack and winstrol. I took arimidex and nolva. Nolva keeps the estrogen from going to the nips. Nips were sore to the touch and tender. Now that I'm off cycle no problems. Good luck.

Comment

nolvadex does it mate i have had the same prob for about 10 years and its all i use fella

Comment

Working...
                              X