Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metribolone Oral tren

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ienolone-r1881

I know most of you are on hollidays or relaxing and tanning in the beautifull sunshine but if you you like the article let me know and I'll post more big profiles.

as always good article RonnyT.

I've been thinking about the SubQ of orals being "tenfold" more potent and if it is practical to convert orals to injectables??

ie. turn oral pills into powder and brew? would any binder need to be stripped...etc??
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

It's a sick product! I've posted about it elswhere on here as well! I've used it twice the first time I tried it I lost 63lbs while running P90x. It literally hits you the next day you taste it in your mouth and feel your muscles twitching. Currently got a bag of it for my upcoming cycle gonna use it as a kickstart to a test 400 and eq cycle with anavar run at the end. It's an amazing product my liver values never shot up even slightly and it doesn't have half the sides of inject tren. Although my second time running it I did experience some insomnia. As a fat burner it works better than winstrol in my opinion after this cycle I will be able to compare it to anavar and see if it is the ultimate cutting steroid. I have used clen and t3 but with oral tren I don't worry about losing muscle from the t3. No more than 2 per day your first time with it. My second time I ran 3 a day for 3 weeks and I got a headache less than an hour after taking it. I've seen a couple of people on other forums that have experimented with 4 and 5 tabs per day and that to me is excessive they had headaches and upset stomach. Trust me when I say/ this is a POWERFUL androgen I believe it to be more powerful as an androgen than as an anabolic but every steroid effects everyone differently so the jury is still out. I'm anxious to see if anyone else on here has tried it or tried it on higher doses. It is a very very fast acting drug do not take it lightly!

Comment

I had used it ,just as a pre workout booster,1mg/day,got bad sides like aggression,and elevated bp,but gives me awesome strenght.

Comment

im using this product now and at week 2 at 500mcg ED im starting to experience tremendous strength gains hope this is as good as the tren A I ran the first time

Comment

In Anabolics 2009, William Llewellyn says the dosage should not be more than .5 mg. a day, and not more than 3 weeks. About a year ago there was a story on Prof. Muscle about 2 guys who were going to be cool dudes and take it at 3 mg. a day. In 4 weeks they were admitted to the hospital emergency room with a severe case of jaundice. Their skin and eyes turned yellow. They were kept in intensive care for 4 days and then discharged. They barely escaped with their lives on this. No word if they built any muscle with this drug. On Steroid.com , under drug profiles, they talk about a similar case or it may be the same one.

Comment

Working...
            X