Was arrested at the end of first cycle ever and had no pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was arrested at the end of first cycle ever and had no pct

Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
    Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
    Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

Like said had no pct, am now suffering from terrible lack of energy and no sex drive at all. Please someone help me.

Nothing you can do but wait it out......
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Yep wait it out.
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Um, if you are as desperate as you sound, then seek the council of an endocrinologist.
        Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

only if he tells him the truth...otherwise the doc will assume things and prescribe things he might not need

Comment

everyone seems to think wait it out. how long? its been 4 months. may go to dr and just be totally honest. would cycle again and then proper pct help? I am sorry for my stupid questions, should of researched a lot better. any and all advice is much appreciated

Comment

Yeah you can get back on, that will bring your test level back up. Just do another cycle if you can and then your PCT.
              The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
              Chat Box Talk And Rules
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
              No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

yeah... but only if you're sure to go through with it lol

Comment

Thanks
                  Everyone. Appreciate the quick response

Comment

you can try to run PCT now. it obviously isnt going to help your lost gains at this point, but it will help you recover your HPTA function. similarly, if you ever are in a situation that your PCT didnt work, you can always run another one to try to get your body to reset. i would start 20mg of nolvadex for 2,3 wks while running HCG around 500iu every 3 or so days. then after this period, run the nolva for an additional 3 wks on its own.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

therev - do Like Sam said ^^

FYI my Endo says it can take upto 6 months to get Natty Test back if it does come back.

also "keep the bracelets off!"
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

You may not even have to go that extreme, just purchase some over the counter products.. hcgenerate or unleashed ect.. grab a decent anti-e and give it a 3-4 weeks run to see if your problems subside. cheapest and least amount of sides possible.

Obviously, seeing a endo is way more reliable.. but normally thats not everyones first route.

Comment

my last cycle for pct i ran toremifene and never had a quicker recovery, stuff is a liquid and taste nasty but it worked great. can look into it and see if it will get up test level back up and going

Comment

lowpuppy - did u confirm that w/Bloodtests? if so great.

Toremifene citrate is an oral selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) which helps oppose the actions of estrogen in the body. Licensed in the United States under the brand name Fareston, toremifene citrate is FDA-approved for use in advanced (metastatic) breast cancer. It is also being evaluated for prevention of prostate cancer under the brand name Acapodene.[1]

In 2007 the pharmaceutical company GTx, Inc was conducting two different phase 3 clinical trials; First, a pivotal Phase clinical trial for the treatment of serious side effects of androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) (especially vertebral/spine fractures and hot flashes, lipid profile, and gynecomastia) for advanced prostate cancer, and second, a pivotal Phase III clinical trial for the prevention of prostate cancer in high risk men with high grade prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia, or PIN. Results of these trials are expected by first quarter of 2008[2]

An NDA for the first application (relief of prostate cancer ADT side effects) was submitted in Feb 2009,[3] and in Oct 2009 the FDA said they would need more clinical data, e.g. another phase III trial.[4
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                              lowpuppy - did u confirm that w/Bloodtests? if so great.

Toremifene citrate is an oral selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) which helps oppose the actions of estrogen in the body. Licensed in the United States under the brand name Fareston, toremifene citrate is FDA-approved for use in advanced (metastatic) breast cancer. It is also being evaluated for prevention of prostate cancer under the brand name Acapodene.[1]

In 2007 the pharmaceutical company GTx, Inc was conducting two different phase 3 clinical trials; First, a pivotal Phase clinical trial for the treatment of serious side effects of androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) (especially vertebral/spine fractures and hot flashes, lipid profile, and gynecomastia) for advanced prostate cancer, and second, a pivotal Phase III clinical trial for the prevention of prostate cancer in high risk men with high grade prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia, or PIN. Results of these trials are expected by first quarter of 2008[2]

An NDA for the first application (relief of prostate cancer ADT side effects) was submitted in Feb 2009,[3] and in Oct 2009 the FDA said they would need more clinical data, e.g. another phase III trial.[4
                              I didnt get blood test done, which i know i should have. Just going off of how fast testies came back to size and how i felt vs. Doing a standard nolva/clomid pct. When i do my next cycle im going to use torem. Again and get blood work done to verify. My quote to him was off my own personal experience. Thats all

Comment

Working...
                              X